Just curious..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Silver Bullet Special

Reaction score
I know I said I wouldnt do anything with my outdoor grow but ehh can't hurt I guess lol.

I just transplanted this little plant from a solocup into a 3 gal pot of straight ocean forrest soil no other amendments about 2-3days ago. Just wondering how its looking for everyone else. Depending on how these plants I have go it may be a journal in a few weeks. This is a bagseed claimed to be blueberry so we'll see.

I know it's EXTREMELY late to be puttin this out but really its just practice and something to keep me occupied till I finish my grow closets.

Don't mind the missing leaf... my cat got a little curious and hungry :doh:

Ive read that FFOF is too hot for seedlings..so if ya start haveing an issue..thats what I would look at ...and yeah its a bit late as we are starting bloom here and that plant is way to younge..allthough peeps have done 12/12 from seed...Didnt impress me none though....Best of luck on your journey..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Yeah, hopefully it doesnt start to burn, I think the roots are just now starting to hit the soil now. Since we dont get a frost where I live till about mid december maybe it will have enough time to do something. I'm not really lookin for an impressive plant I was suprise the seed even germed. So we'll see where it goes; I know its been stretching like crazy its already buried another three inches below the starter leaves lol. If I get my lights in soon I'll just bring it inside and put it under the T5 lights I'm getting to give it good veg.

Looks good to me.

I have and still do plant my seeds directly into ffof with no problems.

I have even planted un-rooted clones directly into ffof with no problems.

Now I would never try this in my ss because of burning but I have not had this problem with ffof.

If your first frost is that late you may get a nice plant out of it. They can handle a couple of mild frosts. That late into the year you may just run out of daylight to get a hard nug plant.

Sweet it looks like it should be a fun little practice grow I hope this bag seed actually turns out to be good and hopefully I get one female out of two. With the reduced light I'm not sure if maturation will be slowed or not. Guess it will be a good learning experience till the spring for another out door plant.

Say I want a plant thats inside to purple up a little bit(if its in the genes) could it be possible to set it outside for a few hours in the winter every day/night.(lowest it gets here is 32 at the coldest part of the winter).

I'll probably start a journal for these plants in a few days.

I never move plants that have been outdoors back indoors unless I quarantine them first for insects and such.

Good idea, I have a slight edge against insects because I have a screen "bird cage" thing around our pool but there was still a bug walkin around on the soil I found this morning. I think Ill just stick to having my plants indoors when I get that goin.

Latest posts

Back