Just Finished Backyard Prep....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kiksroks said:
Will follow for the inevitable, "Oh noes, I Got Jacked...", post. It will most likely be about 2 or 3 weeks into September just before they are ready.

You think your neighbors aren't gonna have problem with that? You will be able to smell them for blocks! I would feel sorry for you if you actually shot somebody trying to get your stash. Likely they would get a slap on the wrist and you would be looking at Prison Time.

That is not a yard you can freely grow in without inviting some real trouble. I could see a few smallish plants mixed into the veg garden or landscaping but they way you are going at it you may as well put a green neon weed leaf over your house.

i love the way folks just speculate with such conviction...and you're only here hoping for the worst...lol..the old Buddogmutt wouldve went off...but ive come to learn misery loves company...I KNOW MY AREA..AND AS LONG AS I'M NOT BREAKING ANY LAWS, WHAT CAN ANY1 DO? How can you attempt to speak on MY neighbors...im in Cali...bud and cali go hand in hand...see you at harvest and we'll see then..but until then stay off my post..i dont wont your negative energy...so KICK ROCKS, AGGITATE THE GRAVEL!!! Dont hate me cause you aint me!!!

lol..and prison time....for shooting some1 who has broken in/on to my property...you better learn your rights..

The Second Amendment (Amendment II) to the United States Constitution is the part of the United States Bill of Rights that protects the right of the people to keep and bear arms. It was adopted on December 15, 1791, along with the rest of the Bill of Rights.

In 2008 and 2010, the Supreme Court issued two Second Amendment decisions. In District of Columbia v. Heller (2008), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected to service in a militia[1][2] and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home. In dicta, the Court listed many longstanding prohibitions and restrictions on firearms possession as being consistent with the Second Amendment.[3] In McDonald v. Chicago (2010), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment limits state and local governments to the same extent that it limits the federal government.[4]

hopefully i'll see YOU in my yard in sept!!!! wouldnt that be great!!!!

Man suspected of stealing pot plants fatally shot in N. Sacramento

« on: September 23, 2011, 02:38:37 PM »

By Peter Hecht
[email protected]
Published: Friday, Sep. 23, 2011 - 12:00

A 29-year-old man allegedly attempting to steal marijuana plants from the backyard of a North Sacramento home was shot and killed early Thursday, and police are investigating the case as a possible homicide.

Sacramento police said Vue Cheng was killed after two residents saw him attempting to steal plants from a home in the 600 block of Morey Avenue.

When officers responded to the 3 a.m. incident, Cheng was found dead of a gunshot wound. He also had blunt trauma injuries to his upper body, said Officer Laura Peck, Sacramento police spokeswoman.

She said two residents of the home, who were not identified, were awakened by a noise in the backyard. Peck said the residents saw Cheng trying to steal marijuana plants and confronted him.

Detectives discovered that the residents legally possessed marijuana for medical use and no one was arrested.

Peck, who said Cheng was unarmed, said the case is being investigated by the homicide unit and crime scene investigators were at the scene Thursday. "We haven't completed the investigation yet. It is still being investigated as a homicide," Peck said.

She said a key determination for authorities will be whether the marijuana-growing residents acted in self-defense or fear for their safety.

"Legally, you have the right to protect yourself or others," Peck said. "Circumstances surrounding your property may be very, very different. Every situation has circumstances that are unique, and those will help us determine whether or not this is criminal

FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE..YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOUR TLAKING 2!! HERE LEARN SOMETHING,THEN COME SEE ME!!

funny thing is..this isnt my first outdoor grow...i guess you never saw my.."winter grow planted 11-9-11" post on this site with my plants lined along the fence line....! some people!!!!

ROSE, i think i handeled that quite well....considering the past...lol...now lets see if he can respect my request to stay off my post...

PartyBro420 said:
Man... That's so cool.. I'm gonna get an army of Mantis if I ever need pest control... SO COOL!

You've got a good space outdoors there, It's nice that some places in the world aren't such Nazis about something so beneficial.

Green mojo! can't wait to see some "big legged women" heh

THANKS brosiff....its not what you do, but how you do it!!!

:ciao: Looking stellar bud! Cant wait to see them in full veg, as hick said! Lot of interest in the SSH here.

drfting07 said:
:ciao: Looking stellar bud! Cant wait to see them in full veg, as hick said! Lot of interest in the SSH here.

thanks...and im seeing that...all my interest are with the Lambs Bread...i cant wait to see how she turns out...already sooooo much bigger then the others...the trunk on her looks like a cankle!!(ankle of a fat chick for those who didnt know)...lol

They are really taking off Bud.

Yes, you did a great job not going off.. I am proud of you.

Rosebud said:
They are really taking off Bud.

Yes, you did a great job not going off.. I am proud of you.

lol....thanks and thanks!!!

You are a fool if you think that is not going to attract more negative attention than a few lbs of outdoor is worth. You are the problem with Cali's MMJ community, and the reason more states won't decriminalize. If your neighbors aren't a problem what about their pool guys, bug guys, painters, roofers, etc. etc.

Like I said, I will follow this for the inevitable. . .

And yeah, real big man you've become:rolleyes: . Trolling my other threads with personal attacks because I had the nerve to warn you about your oversight. I may be the only one saying it but I have no doubt that the background of your pictures had most members thinking :eek: ***? Stay Classy buddy.

I hope you do shoot someone in your "garden". You would fit right in on the yard where your hard *** attitude might get you respect, at least until somebody stabbed you in the face with a soldering iron . It won't on the internet or in real life, but keep trying.:cool2:

TLDR;
**** Off Douche Bag

A little more investigation reveals the truth:

Sacromento Police Dept. News said:
Arrests Made in Morey Avenue Murder

The Sacramento Police Department has arrested Vanna Nomesiri and her son, Chinda Nomesiri, for charges related to the death of 29-year-old Vue Cheng.

On Thursday, September 22, 2011, at 3:11 a.m., officers responded to the 600 block of Morey Avenue on a call of a male who had been shot. Upon arrival, officers discovered Cheng, who was declared deceased at the scene.

The Sacramento Police Department's Homicide Unit and Crime Scene Investigations Unit responded to the scene. At this time, detectives believe that the two residents were awoken by noise in the backyard. The residents found at least one male (Cheng) attempting to steal marijuana plants from the backyard. The two residents confronted him.

When officers arrived, they found Cheng with a gunshot wound and injuries to his upper body consistent with blunt force trauma. It has been determined that Cheng died as a result of the gunshot wound and thus, Vanna was arrested and charged with involuntary manslaughter. Chinda was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Both arrests took place on Wednesday, October 5, 2011, at 9:55 a.m., at the Public Safety Center, 5770 Freeport Boulevard, Sacramento, CA. Booking photographs are not available due to the on-going investigation.

The Sacramento Police Department urges anyone with information pertaining to this crime to contact dispatch at (916) 264-5471 or Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP (4357) or text in a tip to 274637 (CRIMES). Enter SACTIP followed by the tip information. Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.

That is the rest of the story you posted. Worth a few lbs of outdoor? Not to me. . .

Also, the second amendment guarantees your right to own guns not protect your property with them. There are only a few states that allow deadly force to protect property and Cali is not one. As the homeowners in the above story found out.

YOU NEED TO KNOW THE LAWS YOU QUOTE. Did you even read the article you posted? It was HOMICIDE.

pwnd

lol....get a life! stay off my post...worry about your many problems in your grow and leave my success alone...you're a waste of time....if you put half as much effort in your grow as you do hating on my beautiful, successfull, ever so thriving ladies...you wouldnt be having the issues you are that has your sorry looking plant dying....so redirect your energy to what you call "a grow" and get it right..and maybe next time you see what you cant have or do it may not hit such a sensitive nerve...but looking at that crap you have going...your far from happy days...lol..see ya, and wouldnt wanna be ya!!!

and the news report was to simply show people are getting killed for lurking around backyard grows...thats it!!!...maybe in the trailer park you live in theft is a concern...but not here...no ghetto,hood,project...in my city..not even section 8 housing(low income housing)...this IS NOT MY FIRST OUTDOOR GROW!!! and i posted that one as well...all you have to do is stay away from my post...why is that so hard..YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE!!!..ima go red again Rose..lol...how much am i to take from this failed plant killing individule???????????????????????????????????????????

:ciao: we have an "Ignore" feature here...maybe both yall should look into it...We dont take kindly to "Bashing" memebers in they thread...nuff said

:watchplant:

Gardens looking nice...your in for some Monsters bro

take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: we have an "Ignore" feature here...maybe both yall should look into it...We dont take kindly to "Bashing" memebers in they thread...nuff said

:watchplant:

i cant tell...he came in BASHING!!!!!..has remained in a bashing mentality.....not a word spoken about it.....and this is my posting on my grow..so the yall in your post applies to one person...so direct your comments accordingly...there is no yall!!!!! only him!!!!!!

and YES!!!!!!!!!!! IM obviously in DEFENCE MODE at the moment!!!...i go through the trouble of posting pics and info for all to enjoy...just to be assaulted for no reason other then..envy,jealousy or plan old misery wanting company...and what..im wrong for getting offended and defending my post?...those who know me, know!...im not the one!...i'll go RED in a heartbeat...and i'm not ignoring anything!!! i want all to view my post to see what kind of person KICKROCS really is..IMO..he's not worthy of help! how can you wish and hope for what he has on my grow and even exspect help from others is beyond me!!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL ABOUT "GREEN MOJO" TO ALL????????...hypocrites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bud, we got it. Breathe and let it go. Breathe, preferably marijuana infused air. You made your point, he made his. You can do it. really.

Rose...i tried...ask respectfully to not return...i mean, DAMN!...All im doing is sharing my outdoor grow!!! that's it...but im lighting up now...got sum special Ed's Hash plant mixed witta lil blue berry diesel bubble hash...and medicating as we speak!!!!...im done wit it...how's your day"...lol

just ran a hash batch....effin DYNOMITE!!!...lol...you know what?...my bad...id hate me too!!!...lol...and with that...im DONE on the matter...

Advising that your situation is asking for trouble is not bashing. Which is why my posts are still here. Unlike yours in my other thread. You don't know me or anything about me so try to keep your ASSumptions to yourself.

You also know nothing about the MMJ laws in your state. It is illegal to even keep a firearm on the same property of a legal grow. And yeah, in your example of justifiable shooting a 51 year old lady and her son ended up charged for the killing.

kiksroks said:
Advising that your situation is asking for trouble is not bashing. Which is why my posts are still here. Unlike yours in my other thread. You don't know me or anything about me so try to keep your ASSumptions to yourself.

You also know nothing about the MMJ laws in your state. It is illegal to even keep a firearm on the same property of a legal grow. And yeah, in your example of justifiable shooting a 51 year old lady and her son ended up charged for the killing.

Bro...GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...YOU'RE A FAILED GROWER...HOW CAN YOU ADVISE ME OF ANYTHING...YOU DONT KNOW ME..YOU CANT EVEN HELP YOURSELF!!!!..AS STATED B4 THIS IS NOT MY FIRST GROW!!!HEALTHY PLANTS STAY IN MY YARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...ALL ARE DATE STAMPED..FOLKS HERE REMEMBER THIS GROW.....YOU'RE 100% IGNORANT TO MY SITUATION AND YET YOU TRY AND TELL ME WITH SUCH CERTIANTY MY NEGETIVE OUTCOME!!!...LOL...BEEN HERE!!!DONE THIS!!!!STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back