Just Finished Backyard Prep....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, the girls will be growing upward now..i like the horizontal length ive started them off at..now(leaving current anchors inplace)its time for some vertical growth...once they reach 18-24 inches vert height...i'll start bending.....gonna be a fun ride...its a beautiful 88' today....sun's shinning bright...i'll take sum pics early evening and get sum better shots....

okay...so 15hrs total day light wasnt enough to keep plants in veg....exactly 11 1/2hrs direct......and 3 1/2 indirect...wasnt enough...my girls are starting to flower...i guess comming from 18/6 indoor....15 couldnt do it....at least they got the veg time they did...im not upset by any means....plenty of bud sites from LSTing...cant wait to see how it turns out...funny thing is it was enough to re-veg my budding plant....go figure!...all anchors have been removed....! upward they go

they will reveg when the hrs of light increases...they will be fine...nice and green:D

:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
they will reveg when the hrs of light increases...they will be fine...nice and green:D

:48:

thing is...acording to the sunrise/sunset chart i'll get 1 more hr of light this and the beginning of next month then they start going to a 12/12 time frame...acording to the SR-SS Chart...even if they dont..id still be fine with it...they look great unanchored growing upward..

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl:

looks like it huh?...but no...its a milk jug and the spray Bottle is behind it...I do have a 1 gallon pump srayer i like it and got it at Home Depot..

okay budd....sorry you can have you thread Back...:giggle: ill pop in from time to time my friend

take care and be safe

lol...i never did mind the little things.....its all good to chat amongst yourselves

where the heck you live bro?...them ladies flowering...mine are just getting ready for some Summer vegging...looks very nice..

Cali....eastbay....and thanks...i just dug one up in an attempt to re-veg..im thinking..comming from 18/6 straight to natures schedule(which is more then 12/12...more like 15/9 in my area...12direct/3indirect)was still too far from the 18/6 to keep veg going..next time i'll go 18/6---16/8---14/10 indoor and see next year...lol...but they look great...glad i LDT'd the 5wks indoor prior to putting them out..at least i got that veg growth...and plenty of bud sites...and now the one in re-veg...all will be okay...

okay heres my thoughts....i believe they started flowering comming from 18/6 to natures schedule...even though natures schedule is still a veg schedule it was less then 18/6 so flowering begun..now the plants are realizing its still too much sun to complete flowering so they've re-veg'd and are now growing at natures rate...bud production has stopped and vert/veg growth is underway...what yall think?

I think they look fabulous. The ones I took outside are doing the same thing. Looks great Bud.

With a 3 month veg ahead of them they are going to be monsters by the time they flower again.

dman1234 said:
With a 3 month veg ahead of them they are going to be monsters by the time they flower again.

lol...sounds great..i was hoping the same thing...its a trippy plant to watch grow..

I agree ..you will have some monsters..better think on some supports brother:aok:

4u2sm0ke said:
I agree ..you will have some monsters..better think on some supports brother:aok:

lol...a problem im looking forward too...thanks

Looking good BDD. You've got it my friend!

is that netting or plastic covering that you have there?

Latest posts

Back