Just Finished Backyard Prep....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MAN!!!! I cannot wait till I move out of the city...

LOOKIN Great!

You are doing great bud. They look very happy, as I am sure you do.

Rosebud said:
You are doing great bud. They look very happy, as I am sure you do.

Thanks Rose, you know im grinning ear to ear....lovin every minute of it...

Man, they will produce for sure, there buddogmutt. will be epic come harvest time :aok:

do you have that screen over them as well as around?...you may want to tie them down again my friend if they have a cieling:aok: looks to be a jungle comeing by September

take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
do you have that screen over them as well as around?...you may want to tie them down again my friend if they have a cieling:aok: looks to be a jungle comeing by September

take care and be safe

they are totally enclosed in that netting and i m ready to tie down...honestly im wanting them to get big..i can always add height to my encloser...i made it adjustable just incase......the super silver haze must have a shorter finishing time...budding nice...the jack herer and lambs bread are just starting to bud THC production looking good(cant wait to run a bubble hash batch)...not a insect in sight..all are healthy.......all in all i think everything is okay...what yall think...

Just stellar there bdm. Lookin' impeccably proper :aok:

7greeneyes said:
Just stellar there bdm. Lookin' impeccably proper :aok:

thanks 7greeneyes....comming from you that means a lot....!

okay....i just like how the pics look at this time of day....the indirect sun hrs....pics taken ay 8pm today and still that much light out...you can see the sky in a couple pics...outdoor looking like indoor buds...thats gotta be a good sign...lol..yall know ima picaholic....

Lambs Bread budding looking weird...frosty...but weird...cant wait to see how this ends up....any of you had a plant that started like this?...any thoughts or predictions....?

every day they seem to get bigger and bigger...i think that explains why i called the budding weird looking...going through the flowering stretch and budding...its like puberty...lol..looking funny til maturity kicks in...u see in the pics my fence just got replaced...shouldve seen the faces on the workers and neighbors...lol...all smiles..as it turns out my neighbors smoke so i'll be giving them a lil sample of finished product...lol..

hey rose...i just finally found one of my bodyguards on patrol...hard to find the lil killas...they lay and ambush....cool pic though!!

Oh, he is so very cute. What posture he has! He takes his job seriously. Looking great.

lol...im a proud parent....a face only a parent can luv...lol....thanks

:ciao: budd

did you bring the MAntis in or did they find they way themselfs?...and another thing...did you take out stock in window screen:shock:

they've already reveged...all but the Super Silver Haze...so im just letting them do their thing...its all in natures hands..according to the sun rise/set calender my days hrs will stay the same til mid-late july...so if their budding now i cant see a reveg in the future..

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: budd

did you bring the MAntis in or did they find they way themselfs?...and another thing...did you take out stock in window screen:shock:

i incubated and put in...there's hell of them in there..100-200...but they ambush their pray...so hiding until they pounce...hard to find and still so small at the moment...

Latest posts

Back