Just Finished Backyard Prep....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anything over feeding the plant while it is re-vegging can cause problems of the worst kind. The dreaded hermie comes to mind seen a few ppl cause that problem

ozzydiodude said:
If anything over feeding the plant while it is re-vegging can cause problems of the worst kind. The dreaded hermie comes to mind seen a few ppl cause that problem

no worries here.....kinda hard to over feed in 90+ degree weather...only fed alaskan fish..high N for veg(requiored)...done with that...now only on h20 and vf-11..budding should begin start of next month...plus i have great genetics....main cause for the herms....week genetics!

great pics and informative grow. I plan to reveg some of my plants and knowing how they will look really helps. I think without this group I would have freaked at the single leaves coming up and given up.
I love the idea of pet insects- are they cool or kinda creepy?

thx
~t~

tastyness said:
great pics and informative grow. I plan to reveg some of my plants and knowing how they will look really helps. I think without this group I would have freaked at the single leaves coming up and given up.
I love the idea of pet insects- are they cool or kinda creepy?

thx
~t~

im glad this thread was able to provide that for you!....i came in(the forum) with a hell of a start...lol..those that know..know!...and after all the hoopla these folks were still great! and soooo helpful and informative in my early stages(not too long ago)im glad to hear im apart of such a helpful team!...and yes..the mantis is a trip...lol

Great update. Fabulous pictures
I can't remember- did these first go indoors when flowered and then revegged outside? Really encouraging me to give this a try.

looking great...what ya feeding them these days?

:48:

thanks...h20 only for the past month....and elenors VF-11 for the grow until last month

Are they wonderful in person? Do they smell great? How excited are you.

Rosebud said:
Are they wonderful in person? Do they smell great? How excited are you.

hey rose...yes they are...lol...smelling GREAT! with the multi-strains the smell is wonderful....and very excited!!..counting down the days...

and yall know me...im looking forward to bubble hash ima get from all the trim and baby buds...im gonna have a boat load....

Latest posts

Back