Just one More thing....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalchick832

Reaction score
I forgot to put this up before I went back to work on my book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ0y2vltoj8&mode=related&search=

Who knew all of these celebs were stoners like us? I like this video... it's not only funny, but it's somewhat informative too.

:holysheep: Who knew Hugh Heffner was a stoner? I thought so, but I never knew for sure. The same with Adam Corolla.

Tommy Chong was on the Colbert Report tonight too. He was asked by Steven Colbert if he was "high right now" to which he replied "Of course!" I couldn't have laughed harder if I had tried. I have tried and tried to find the video online, but haven't come across it yet. If anyone can find it please post it. It's great! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Also, at a NORML conference Tommy Chong had this to say: "I know **** Cheney's Secret Service guys smoke pot. The reason I know that is I sold them bongs." TOO FUNNY... I always kinda thought Bush and Cheney sat in the oval office at night and smoke a spliff. But, it's bad enough to imagine the secret service guys going behind the building to smoke a j and BANG... there goes Cheney. Way too funny to handle. Get stoned and listen to the audio on this website:

http://www.talkleft.com/story/2006/04/24/835/78817

Also, watch this documentary, if you haven't seen it yet:

www.akatommychong.com/

And if you're a BIG Tommy Chong fan, check this out too:

www.imdb.com/name/nm0001045/

~Metalchick

P.S. And this time, in case one of my agents or publishers is on here, I AM actually going to write. See everyone later and enjoy the vid.

And look at his shirt too! It's great. I wish I could find a shirt like that. I'd wear it to work every night! LOL!

~Metalchick

That Colbert video was a hoot. I tried to look at that first one of yours, Metalchick, but YouTube took it down. Something about violating the terms of use.

Latest posts

Back