Just placed my first order!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Silver Bullet Special

Reaction score
(I apologize in advance if this post doesn't belong here)

Well the time finally arrived I was able to place my first order for seeds today! I ordered from Single Seed Centre:

15 Mandala Satori
10 Mandala Point of No Return
10 Dutch Passion Purple #1
06 Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk fem
03 DNA Genetics Lemon OG fem
02 DNA Genetics L.A. Confidential fem
15 Nirvana White Widow

Anyone ordered from Single Seed Centre before whats the average shipping times to expect?

So I'll be set for a very long time. To store seeds I know a dark cool dry place is the best. Would a small humidor work as well if I cant use the fridge or freezer?

Wow, you got some awesome genetics coming your way. Congratulations.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to getting things under way. After about a month of research and discussion with the members on here it helped me form my list I wanted so I knew what good strains were and not so good ones.

Nice line-up of seeds. But wow--61 seeds--that is quite a chunk to buy at one time. How many do you plan on growing at once? And how many different strains at a time? Are you going to clone?

Do not store seeds in a humidor--you want a dry, cool, dark place. I cannot think of a reason in the world why you would not be able to use the fridge to store your seeds.

A small tuperware with a half a hand full of rice thrown in and put into the fridge crisper, i use a non clear container so it stays dark on them.

And wow you got a lot of seeds, nice job.

I've done 3-4 of those strains, hope you have a lot of headroom and patience! Some great stuff you picked.

I've not ordered from Single Seed but heard you can expect 1-3 week delivery time.

Dman nailed the storage of your extras. Cool, dry, dark.

Keep us posted on your success!

Thanks, I'm going to be playin around with a scrog for an even canopy but if need be my flower room has an 8ft cieling if the screen doesnt work out. I look forward on starting a journal once I get the rooms constructed and I get my super soil all mixed up and cooked. Thanks for the storing tips!

The Hemp Goddess said:
Nice line-up of seeds. But wow--61 seeds--that is quite a chunk to buy at one time. How many do you plan on growing at once? And how many different strains at a time? Are you going to clone?

Yeah I just want a small bank stored so I dont need to worry about buying seeds again for a very long time if at all. I do plan on cloning, I figured with the regular seeds that some will be male so I bought a few more so I still have that strain when I decide to switch to something else. I will be running two strains at a time; maybe even just one to start to learn how things go.

I would go ahead and start 2 strains--one more Sativa leaning and one more Indica leaning...something for daytime and something for nighttime. I will suggest starting some Satori for your daytime smoke. It is really my favorite strain and gives you a nice, energetic high.

I was pretty happy with the Point of No Return, but when I reordered seeds, they were out of PNR so I decided to try the Ganesh. I find the white strains to be a bit harsh.

Cool so far I've heard nothing but good from Mandala's "strains" I got the White Widow just to see what the hype was about it. Since I've germed these "blueberry" bag seeds that were gifted to me just for an outdoor grow test to see if anything will come of them I think Im stuck on growing, so I'm excited to start this indoor grow to actually have killer plants.

my took 10 days came in a stealthy all popped except one they are growing strong

uhhhh . . . once you announce to everyone what they came in, it probably might no longer be stealthy . . . don't ya think ???

growNM said:
my took 10 days came in a stealthy all popped except one they are growing strong

I have edited your post. We do not discuss stealth shipping methods here.

Thanks.

growNM said:

Great thanks I was hoping it would be less than 20 days... I've had friends that ordered computer parts from china and it took 3-4 weeks. I figured it would be stealthy since people rarely have problems. Cant wait!

LOL wouldn't want yer beans comin in on a slow boat from China, now would ya ??

Latest posts

Back