just starting any one help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marknnikki

Reaction score
im just thinking about starting my own couple of plants but not sure where to start to get it right would like to hear from any one who has experiance i have a space of 3 ft by 4 ft how many plants should i think of growing there is a little vent
need to know;
where to get seed + best ones to get within a slight budget for good smoke
cheapest decent lights
and some good tips:holysheep:

I am new to growing.. 1yr new...so I am not the one to give advice but what I did was go to google and research growing weed...and ask your questions here.But the main thing is research....and ask questions as you go..Some one with the grow know how will help you just hang in there
good luck and stay safe

hmm its hardly to buy seeds in usa, of course I am suprised if someone showed me with their hand see i bought seeds from online and all that...
keep in ur mind take it way easy keep it simple.. u want seeds, buy bud bag, you will find good seeds, from there gerimate it.. if u want indoor, keep ask us questions, we here to help you, if its outside, its easy! unless ya wanna indoor, I wish u good luck remeber take easy!

Hey there,
Like the man said, use bag seed for this grow. It's cheap, you'll have it right away as opposed to taking the risk of ordering (it might get "lost" in the mail) and the 'wait and see how long' it takes for the seeds to arrive.
Your space is about the same size as mine and I easily grew a dozen ladies to full term. The tallest being 36'' high. I used twelve one-gal milk cartons and three cat litter pans for resevoirs. The cartons sat on wood strips above the fill-line and two wicks ran from the bottom of the cartons into the nute/water and kept all the plants watered and fed. I used florescents for lighting, though I feel I need to up the amount of lumens for this next grow-round.
Go cheap at first my friend. Research this site and every other one you can for knowledge. The more you know the more you grow. Good luck and good harvest!:D

being green myself all i can tell you is read everything on this site and then read it again.then there are some oustanding people here that will walk you thru anything that come up during the process.

I discourage the use of bagseed--especially if it came from a bag of really good weed that should be sensimillian. These seeds are often from hermies and will, in turn, produce hermies. Growing involves money, time, effort, and risk. Shake loose of $35 USD or so, and order some decent seeds. You will know the particulars of what you are growing--sativa or indica, size of the plants, yield, nute requirements, flowering time, type of high, etc, etc.

Man my space is very much as big as yours... And is also very low... Only 70cm - less than 3 feet... I have two plant's in it at the moment and there is room for a couple more I think... I have small pots that also keeps them smaller and am growing on Fluorescent lights cause of the obvious heat issues... (and low budget) I'd say you could probably try 4-6 little pots in there... Considering a few will be male .. Maybe you can harvest 3-4 good girls :D
try bagseed if you can't risk ordering online... It sounds hard to order in the USA... Most sites I've looked up say - We Don't Ship to USA - but we don'n really know where you are so if not in the states try Nirvana seedbank, or www.shayanashop.com/default.aspx - there you can get 5 seeds for a good price... I think it's better if you buy some well known genetics... My BagSeed hermied and am now full of seeds... Bummer...
Good luck bro, let us know what you have chosen.. People on MP are very helpful... Try reading other grow guides though.. Most sites selling seeds have their grow guides... look up softsecrets.uk :D

in a 3x4 room 4or 5 should do it. as for lights start with floros for vegging. i use 12 48" 40watt t12's.... heres a pic at 2 weeks old

I bought Beans from online three times no problems.

i live in the usa and ordered some seeds also.haven't got them yet.but i should have ordered enough for some time.if you r in the USA,my opinion would be to order enough to where you do not have to take the chance too often.

i would go with floros for veg. i use 5 t8's. 3 cool white 2 warm and they work fine for me. my veg space is 2x4 and only 3 feet high. then in flowering i use cfls with good results. it really depends on how much money you wanna spend.

what seed should i buy for good smoke quick grow would be nice and not too smelly as growing inside with a good size bud any ideas would help:holysheep:

I clone,then you are safe from males.....Cloning is easy and no males ever.
have a great day and stay safe

Its hard to find something if don't look though. How can he not see the big STICKY at the top of the page. Good genetics = good dope, buy some seeds.

iv read a couple of times you have said stop being lazy and look now i am looking and reading but nothing beats experiance does it and i dont have any so i ask as there is many people out there willing to help not like this stick (im sure you know what i mean to say) can you learn how to fly a plane just by reading a book or do you get help from someone who done it before so if you dont want to help people why you on this site and why reply if your no help at all but to every one els that has replyed to me thank you for all your help hope to be able to give something back in soon at least some good pics hopefullyyyyy:holysheep:

Tater said:
Its hard to find something if don't look though. How can he not see the big STICKY at the top of the page. Good genetics = good dope, buy some seeds.
ya your right...it is right there...but it is hard to find threads sometmes thats all I ment....and it isnt nice to say some one is one thing or another if you dont know them or why they are doing it the way they are doing it(what ever "it" is)imo
have a great day and stay safe

marknnikki said:
iv read a couple of times you have said stop being lazy and look now i am looking and reading but nothing beats experiance does it and i dont have any so i ask as there is many people out there willing to help not like this stick (im sure you know what i mean to say) can you learn how to fly a plane just by reading a book or do you get help from someone who done it before so if you dont want to help people why you on this site and why reply if your no help at all but to every one els that has replyed to me thank you for all your help hope to be able to give something back in soon at least some good pics hopefullyyyyy:holysheep:
WELL SAID:holysheep:

Latest posts

Back