Just Starting to Closet Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cycho

PUff Puff Pass DAMMIT!!
Reaction score
I have just started some indoor closet growing of just some ** seeds that i pulled from a recent 'purchase' i have 8 growing under a flourescent 20W 'Daylight' bulb (temp 6500K). which I know i will get me cussed out for having too many plants under one pathetic little light so please spare me on that one because i already know that :eek: :) . This grow is basically just a test run to see how the whole process works because i currently have some White Widow seeds that i haven't planted yet an i want to get my technique down first before i move on to those beauty's. Now my questions are 1) should i stick with the 20W because the box says that it works just as well as a 60W but supposedly 'saves you money on ur bill' and 2) how long should i wait before i switch to a high-output floro light??

Cycho said:
which I know i will get me cussed out for having too many plants under one pathetic little light so please spare me on that one because i already know that :eek: :)

admitting your problem is the first step to recovery my friend!! lol..:D:D

But honestly, if you really are planning on just using that 1 light, just give it up till youre better prepared so you can really experience the growing process. I started thinking like you and i got a little experience, once i upgraded my lights it was a whole different world and really got me into it.. so really man, its going to be a TOTAL waste of time with just that 1 light, put them outside if you can till you get better lighting..

1) should i stick with the 20W because the box says that it works just as well as a 60W but supposedly 'saves you money on ur bill'

HELL no... Givem as much light as you can once sprouted

2)how long should i wait before i switch to a high-output floro light??
Shouldve done it yesterday..

yea id get that better light asap, what you really nee dto worry about is the lumens, not the wattage...

Latest posts

Back