Just Thinking Outloud Here...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuerillaGrower420

Reaction score
As there is alot going on about legalizing medical marijuana I got to thinking as of recently: It could be a bad thing for marijuana users not for medical purposes. Because, it will eventually be recognized as a controlled substance via. being recognized as a presrciption drug.... Therefore making it harder to legalize it, and regulate it sort of like alcohol in the U.S. so all of America can feel free to light up. Just saying

good point GG420. were just looking for a general decrim. so we can't be thrown in the grey bar hotel for relaxing. can ya feel me?:cool: ...

GuerillaGrower420 said:
As there is alot going on about legalizing medical marijuana I got to thinking as of recently: It could be a bad thing for marijuana users not for medical purposes. Because, it will eventually be recognized as a controlled substance via. being recognized as a presrciption drug.... Therefore making it harder to legalize it, and regulate it sort of like alcohol in the U.S. so all of America can feel free to light up. Just saying
I too have been kinda wondering how thats gonna turn out. It could go completely wrong and big pharmas could start being the producers instead of, well, us.

Got my eye on it.

I hear its pretty easy to get a script tho, in those legal states.

yeah i've been thinking the same.. hope when all the dust settles with MMJ that they don't start being stricter on casual users.

Latest posts

Back