KGB Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 57

I moved my low rez camera I use for time lapse but it’s really well known for losing footage. Regardless I have a still of the net level for some of the buds. My light is as high as it goes in my 72 inch ceiling. Using IR the camera makes the buds actual size stand out and not the leaves.

1719689960951.png

Day 68
I managed to sneak a camera in and get a shot of this bud. I did the thing where you force the bud to bend and people are right. Biggest bud I ever had. Next grow I do this to them all.

Note I can't see much yet so this may not look as good as I think This is my Wedding Cake

1720545605441.png

Day 68
I managed to sneak a camera in and get a shot of this bud. I did the thing where you force the bud to bend and people are right. Biggest bud I ever had. Next grow I do this to them all.

Note I can't see much yet so this may not look as good as I think This is my Wedding Cake

View attachment 358887
Nice bud you put it in for BOTM?

Awesome. My first section will be the art of germinating in a slightly different way. In a year I have only had one dead bean although I did have several Jack Herer beans that took like 6 days to germinate which was weird.
That's cool, I always like to see how others do things. Sometimes I learn new things.

Nothing wrong with different ways. I'm sure my method is similar but we all have our ways. Which makes these forms great for sharing and learning.

That's cool, I always like to see how others do things. Sometimes I learn new things.

Nothing wrong with different ways. I'm sure my method is similar but we all have our ways. Which makes these forms great for sharing and learning.
True but this is less the method and more the secret sauce. Everyone uses a similar method

Day 76

Thought I would see if I could get good pictures of the top buds. All the buds closest to the lights are putting out new but the white widow did that too when I could no longer move the light up. Light is at the top of the tent. Autos aren't supposed to do this

1721241114020.png

1721241155076.png

1721241197644.png

@KGBSkunky ya had me at scrog...great idea.

Amazing how well those filters work. I'm in a 1brm apt. 32sqft of tents just 5' from the front door. 8 other people live here and they have no idea there's a pot farm growing in their building..lol.

Some really nice colors your getting with this girl. Beautiful

Latest posts

Back