kind bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
down where im in the south we call it crypt not sure if this is a strain or just termonolgy like kind bud does anyone know? Also anyone ever herd of gaiesville green?

People where I'm from use the term "kind bud" when they get some thats real good and they want to double the $$$................HaHaHa!

we call it just Nuggs the really good kind ur all talkin bout

If someone has led you to believe that there is a strain called "kind bud" then you have been duped. Kind is another term for sensimilla weed. No seeds. Good flavor. ANY STRAIN. Get you street lingo down before you throw it around. Booyakashaw.

Ay ya'll came across the wrds "KIND BUD". Js sayin my thought DENNISGOTSKILLS, but we got the infamous KIND BUD aka KB here too in MA. It's actually not "KIND BUD", it's js a nickname everyone uses for some regular easy to get bud. It's not the best nor is it the worst, it's js reg bud with orange hair that's easily grown outdoors up in Canada (tnx ya'll) :D that gets shipped down to us. Most of the times when I use to pick up P's frm my dude, it'd always be sealed air tight in em frozen food bags frm the tv advertisements & when opened it'd be still wet as a **BLEEEEPP**. Anyways, it's js some regular bud we the U.S gets frm Canada man, want some good stuff start growing ya own with the help frm these fellow bud growers. they've helped me out plenty of times. hope all is well bro - peace & respect SIR_CHINK ;)

p.s - IN MY EXP WITH "KB" I'VE NEVER SEEN OR CHOPPED UP A SEED. EVERY P ALWAYS CAME IN WITH BIG OL NUGGS OR LONG COLAS, NEVER 1 SEED.

the problem is that the news shows interview people like him and portray that as the normal 'pot' smoker. Some one go to new jersey and leave all the manhole covers open, perhaps he will fall into one!

So I bought a cutting of KGB for 200.00 USD yesterday, ANYONE EVER GROW OUT THIS strain?....hahahahahahah!! Freakin hahahahahah!! kgb = KILLER GREEN BUD.....HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Latest posts

Back