Kitten Found Stuffed Inside Marijuana Bong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH MY!!! what were you thinking? obviously ya were mistreating that poor wee little mousey freakin-wousy!!

Seriously people!

Sure, Dude shouldnt have crammed his cat in such a lil box without vents and all...but seriously, it was a cat! Mind you, i have a cat, one of the best friends anyone can ever have but Theres a difference between cruelty(dog-fights,cock-fights,bull-fighting and your occasional assualt-rifle hunting adventures) and animal,hmmmmm shall we say, disciplining(i.e. " Calm down ya lil' Fu&#er!! your going into Time-Out! Get in the BONG!!

Bob Barker probably read this story and went home to try it...anything to control the pet population!

(gonna hafta try the mouse thing tho for my Boas!:)

OH MY!!! what were you thinking? obviously ya were mistreating that poor wee little mousey freakin-wousy!!

Seriously people!

Sure, Dude shouldnt have crammed his cat in such a lil box without vents and all...but seriously, it was a cat! Mind you, i have a cat, one of the best friends anyone can ever have but Theres a difference between cruelty(dog-fights,cock-fights,bull-fighting and your occasional assualt-rifle hunting adventures) and animal,hmmmmm shall we say, disciplining(i.e. " Calm down ya lil' Fu&#er!! your going into Time-Out! Get in the BONG!!

Bob Barker probably read this story and went home to try it...anything to control the pet population!

(gonna hafta try the mouse thing tho for my Boas!:)

how sick do you have to be to do that to an animal.
things like this make me really mad

how is that not cruel?
how is that not torture?
its a small cat that he puts in a plastic box he made, that can barely fit the cat in, its probably scared to death cause it cant move or breathe.
then you start smoking weed through it?
giving a tiny cat many many times more what it needs to get even a tad high.

Feed this man to the hounds! Sure some kitties like to smell of the bud or joint, but making that sick looking little box just reeks of boredom and immaturity.

Funny thing is, is he got caught.

lol i do it to my breeder mouse again if she acted a fool an killed her babies. mice are sick, they will even eat other mice full growen ones will gang up on one an eat it alive i know i have seen it. glad mine are moveing up to rat pups got me 4, 2 females 2 males. lucky rats are not as mean an they form coples, un like the mice that will kill each others babies. hatem but love my lemon pastel pythons lol. but if one of my rats starts getting crazy i got a nice little box ready for a rat to get smoked out for sure lol. they are not pets, so its not mean lol

Honestly, the first thing I thought is.."does this person have NOTHING better to do??" I mean...This kid needs an Xbox or a rock tumbler or somethin'!
My dog hates smoke..makes him sneeze, I respect that...If he wanted it he'd stick around...NOT saying he couldnt use it.. but I'm not ganna force it on him.. I have better ways to amuse myself...;)

I here ya Turkeyneck. My last dog loved smoking and would get right in you face while you tried to smoke hoping for a hit. My current dog hates smoke and I'm glad, when I have the bong out he leaves the room. He will however eat an entire plant if given the chance!

Like someone said earlier this gives all marijuana users a bad name. I never wish jail on anyone but this kid needs something. You don't treat a pet like this. I like my dog better than most people I meet...

cadlakmike1 said:
I here ya Turkeyneck. My last dog loved smoking and would get right in you face while you tried to smoke hoping for a hit. My current dog hates smoke and I'm glad, when I have the bong out he leaves the room. He will however eat an entire plant if given the chance!

Like someone said earlier this gives all marijuana users a bad name. I never wish jail on anyone but this kid needs something. You don't treat a pet like this. I like my dog better than most people I meet...
Thats right, and no offense..but why the hell would you get your mice high? unless you're twelve...are you just that bored?

uh... not to distract... but I'm thinking along the lines of one of the very early posters here on this thread. Wheres my tape measure and how much dam pot would it take to fill a coffin with smoke for a "full body high?" Screw the forcing it on a hyper teenager, stuff me in it and get all of you over with all your bags and stuff this thing till it's next year or something. That looks like fun! I bet that cat is pissed they forced it OUT of the box! And now they are trying to find a "non-drug home" for it, I'ld be pissed. Wouldn't you?

not bored the thing was killing the food for my snakes the trip to the jar stratin her out.

Latest posts

Back