Kiwi Seeds Outdoor Mix "seed 2 Weed"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you put the original giant pics into paint and re size to 1200 x 1200 you get mini giant pics :)

I think Uncle has won the Bud pic of the month... Unless that drunken seed gets lucky again :D
Nice pics Bud! Didn't make me sick exactly... In fact they made me happy :D
Later!

Благодаря Ви

Моите цветя да направят мен щастлив
Не бъдете странник
Странник :d

bud you always pick the best avatar pics! I love that one...was it one of your own creation or did you find the pic?

maybe soon bro, although I personally think my grasshopper is pretty scarey :p hehe

hey Unc, haven't got to come by in a while...The ladies are lookin' pretty great :D ...can't wait to see the harvest, when do you plan on harvesting these girls??? are ya gonna harvest by trich color or what ??? Hope all's well for ya, Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN Unc...

:d

DSC02853.JPG

DSC02853.JPG

U know what Hip

You have this Uncanny Knack of asking me Qs about issues I may be experiencing, just as I am experiencing them.......................;)

So..........................

Yep the temps are dropping and despite watching the local Meto Forcast, I was caught out this morning.

We had our 1st Frost:eek:

Also mould is present in the patch.............................:eek:

But not on my girls.....................

tn_toker420 said:
The ladies are lookin' pretty great :D ...can't wait to see the harvest, when do you plan on harvesting these girls??? are ya gonna harvest by trich color or what ???

Hey 420 :aok:

it's now looking like a race against FROST damage that may dictate the Harvest Schedule.......................................................

Just got back from the store with some Horticultural Fleece............:aok:

Think my girls may need tucking in every night, till harvest............. :farm:

yes hip

it's just in the patch...................................:eek:

high humidity is causing a few issues

this may now be the key factor to harvest timing

I hear you on that score, im seriously thinking of cutting all my smalls this weekend before I lose them all, outside is far too wet, leaf mildew is present and the weather is not going to get any better.

Beat you to it m8

I gave the girls a trim lower down yesterday

vigilance is now the key word

Dang

I've been in the patch this morning and shook all my girls about.
It rained again last night and we have high humidity and still air at the moment.
If I could get away with it........................
:angrywife:
I would set up some oscillating fans up around the girls to increase air movement.................................;)

High Times Photos Uncle!!

Latest posts

Back