Kush Time....Bubba That Is....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hushpuppy said:
That's good :) I figure you are getting about the same as I would from vegging just 4-6 plants in the same space, but the big difference is that you are only investing the flowering time and having no veg time. For someone with very limited space for having both veg and flower space and/or not having much head room to work with, that would be the way to go and would be a short run on time as well. I think that is proving to be a viable alternative method for growing :)

How far along are you letting the clones grow before putting them into flower? are the plants from seed being flowered like last grow?

i figured it had to be...thats why i do my own experimenting...to me it was simple math..exspected yield per plant x amount of plants = yield...& common sence...and next batch already underway...with a veg..id still be on the last crop...the veg this time was mandatory as i healed clones they got put in2 the tent and all healed at different stages...my bad...yall dont know the back story...lol...i got all the clones free..they were sick with PM and my guy just gave'm to me when i gave him some e20 to cure his mothers....now his mothers are rock'n...he couldnt believe it...as e20 is illeagal in Cali, he just didnt know of it...

these have veg'd between 8days and 3wks(as clones got well)...seeds all got the 3wk veg as they started healthy they were the first in the tent...here's pics of the sexing stage...as they sprouted they got put on 12/12 to sex..just had'm in the tent with the last crop already on 12/12..and just a couple pics of a preharvested plant

Rosebud said:
I am glad that worked like you wanted it to. I have been trying to figure out which way is better, fewer big plants or more small plants, as far as building up my stash. It is what i think about before i go to sleep and can never figure it out before I fall asleep.lol...my stash must be ok huh.

if anybody can figure it out.....its you Rose...lol...and im sure your stash is A..OK.....

One male finally showed its nuts out of all those seeds..1-male.....now just gotta wait for pollen to produce then i'll be pollinating as soon as i can..(1-Bubba Kush & 1-OG Platinum Kush)...had to bend him to fit in his area(out and away from tent)...

How do you get around to water all of them in the tent like that? I had a couple plants in soil that ended up behind my hydro setup and I had to devise a watering pipe to reach across to them. :)

:holysheep: Nice work there never had any bubba so do tell what smells like

Hushpuppy said:
How do you get around to water all of them in the tent like that? I had a couple plants in soil that ended up behind my hydro setup and I had to devise a watering pipe to reach across to them. :)

i pull'm out..water...put back....i like to inspect during waterings...i try to never water plants while inside the tent...

dekgib said:
:holysheep: Nice work there never had any bubba so do tell what smells like

the Bubba is great!!...piney,earthy

Youi are going to have a plethera of pot. They look happy Bud.

Looking good i found adding more plants not always got better yields in such a tight space as plants start to fight for the light and all lower bud growth suffered cause of it

DrFever said:
Looking good i found adding more plants not always got better yields in such a tight space as plants start to fight for the light and all lower bud growth suffered cause of it

lol.....okay...not here

All I can say you got it down and willing to sit there and pull them all out and water and put back under the light. That some work.
They all look Nice.

Flyinghigh said:
All I can say you got it down and willing to sit there and pull them all out and water and put back under the light. That some work.
They all look Nice.

thanks...that seems to be the concensus(the watering)...but really...no "work" at all...i like to inspect the plants as they're growing...to ensure all are healthy and pest free...ive really gott'n into using neem as a prevention so i gotta pull'm out to apply properly...once u get use to it..its nothing!...30 min and most of that is draining time...

Latest posts

Back