Kush Time....Bubba That Is....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddogmutt

NOT ALLOWED
Reaction score
i'll keep it short...68-Bubba Kush....1-Platinum OG Kush....4-white chocolate(from seed)...vegged @3wks...2wks...rest @ 10days..went 12/12 yesturday..
so...73 in a 5x5x7..added hanging racks on the side to fill to the max all but plants from seeds are still in 1gals...

will also be breeding one white chocolate male with one of the Bubba Kush..

Looks good. But 73 plants in a 5x5 room is going to get crowed in there. Enjoy

Funny, I was just thinking about your yesterday. Good to see you back doing your own thing.

Flyinghigh said:
Looks good. But 73 plants in a 5x5 room is going to get crowed in there. Enjoy

i know...did 42 last time and had a lot of extra space...not this time...lol..no extra space..

Rosebud said:
Funny, I was just thinking about your yesterday. Good to see you back doing your own thing.

thanks Rose...and good to see you as well...

WEEK 1....12/12...The white chocolate from seed is real nice....the platinum OG kush is real nice also..the difference between a plant from seed compared to a clone the same age...p-OG-kush is a clone in the same size pot as the wht choc from seed.. and the diff between the 1gal growth to 3gal is funny... all the bubba kush are tall with THICK stalks(all in 1gals)..thickest ive ever had so early..(indoor)..all are healthy and doing great....

Good looking plants, all nice and healthy. :) How did the last run finish out for you yield-wise?

thanks........lol...some one actuall asked....i guess the taste of crow(for the ever so knowledgable nay sayers) isnt too popular...459 dry......as i planned it would....just over a P....this will pull 2 for sure...here's a few pics @ harvest...

first time......................................................this time

So iin picture one are those all girls from clone? I can't remember, anyway, how many plants, 35 the first grow? I am just trying to know what you got per pound by veging such a short time. I hope it was to your liking.

Rosebud said:
So iin picture one are those all girls from clone? I can't remember, anyway, how many plants, 35 the first grow? I am just trying to know what you got per pound by veging such a short time. I hope it was to your liking.

pic #1 is the 42clones from the last grow with absolutely no veg...and i figured the end result would be what it was so yes i was very happy...a lil over a P in 8wks...

pic #2 is the current grow..68 clones...5 from seed(with 8days-3wks of veg)...just made 1wk of 12/12 yesturday....

everything got moved around yesturday size wise...all that were veg'd at 3wks are the perimeter and they move inward from tallest to shortest so my younger ones can get that "good" light without being shaded by the biggns.....

so am i doing the math right? , not my strong suit, is that about 10 grams a plant?

That's good :) I figure you are getting about the same as I would from vegging just 4-6 plants in the same space, but the big difference is that you are only investing the flowering time and having no veg time. For someone with very limited space for having both veg and flower space and/or not having much head room to work with, that would be the way to go and would be a short run on time as well. I think that is proving to be a viable alternative method for growing :)

How far along are you letting the clones grow before putting them into flower? are the plants from seed being flowered like last grow?

I am glad that worked like you wanted it to. I have been trying to figure out which way is better, fewer big plants or more small plants, as far as building up my stash. It is what i think about before i go to sleep and can never figure it out before I fall asleep.lol...my stash must be ok huh.

Latest posts

Back