Laced Maryjane

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

maryjanetothebrain

This may seem obvious to you but how can you tell if your weed is laced with anything? i mean do you just look and be able to tell

Laced doesn't exactly mean that it has other drugs in it. One time I saw a bunch of herb that was this strange, burnt brown color. I took a whiff and was blasted with the smell of gasoline. And let me tell ya, that herb didn't go into the compost... :hairpull:

Also, for about a year or so, England has had issues with grass being laced with sand to add weight... Can you imagine! :doh:

no 1 laces weed , maybe an fruitcake sprays pam on it just to screw with some1, but laced with harder drugs if a myth.

Oh, another story of a peddler spraying his stock with air freshener so his parents didn't smell it.

You're a myth! :p No just kidding, but really, do you really not believe mj can be laced? Cause it can...

louis is right. Bud can and is laced with other drugs on occasion. Most commonly...cocaine. One way to tell if you got coke weed is a feeling of numbness along with a very intense high.
Personally, I cant imagine why anyone would disgrace MJ's purity with something as rotten as cocaine...but it happens.
To avoid unwanted extras, either know your dealer well, or listen to BigBudsBruddah and grow it yourself. Most of the time, a good dealer would tell u if its laced. They wont ordinarily put something like cocaine without telling u about it and charging u extra. Coke is mucho dinero.

shadow1075 said:
no 1 laces weed , maybe an fruitcake sprays pam on it just to screw with some1, but laced with harder drugs if a myth.

:huh: wow man....must be nice.....we get peeps that spike weed with all sorts of crap....ussually addictive stuff (meth, crack)...so you keep coming back. If you know your dealer then its pretty much safe...but those street guys...forget it.

yea i was on vacation last year and i got sum bud from a dealer i just happened to find on the street and i got sooo messed up i definitly think it was laced with something idk i was buggin out all night

i would grow my own but im 14. i think ill grow it later on when im on my own. But the dealer i buying from is a good friends brother. But to make a short story short my family doesnt really like them and they dont like us. Im just cool with their kid. So i think i trust his brother

at the area i live in my city its a huge dump filled with crack and cocaine so the laced weed tends to be a problem i have had what i believe to be laced more then a couple of times with all of them resulting with a feeling of numbness a lost sense of reality and light hallucinations

hmm..I guess "maryjane" failed to read our Site rules...

"GOTTA' be 18" there li'l girl
C ya in a few years..:D

14!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!
Now I DO feel old!!!!!
:holysheep:

DLtoker said:
Laced doesn't exactly mean that it has other drugs in it. One time I saw a bunch of herb that was this strange, burnt brown color. I took a whiff and was blasted with the smell of gasoline. And let me tell ya, that herb didn't go into the compost... :hairpull:

Also, for about a year or so, England has had issues with grass being laced with sand to add weight... Can you imagine! :doh:

I saw a special on tv recently that they were finding crushed glass in the mj in England...Have you heard of this?

Talk Soon..

reefer said:
louis is right. Bud can and is laced with other drugs on occasion. Most commonly...cocaine. One way to tell if you got coke weed is a feeling of numbness along with a very intense high.
Personally, I cant imagine why anyone would disgrace MJ's purity with something as rotten as cocaine...but it happens.
To avoid unwanted extras, either know your dealer well, or listen to BigBudsBruddah and grow it yourself. Most of the time, a good dealer would tell u if its laced. They wont ordinarily put something like cocaine without telling u about it and charging u extra. Coke is mucho dinero.

crappy pot in urban ghettos have been known to be laced with embalming fluid. They call them "wet ones"...most will not tell you.

Talk Soon.

Budster, Yes, my brother smokes a £10/$20 weed per day, so i always get to see his purchases, and its always got glass, and sand in it..

If you actually take the bud out of the bag, shake the bag and hold it up to the light, theres always about 0.4 grams of sand/glass in the bottom

I dunno why they do it, to replicate the crystals on the buds? apart from the obvious added weight

thats ridiculous. to say the least. last time i smoked anything laced, i laced it. and it was with fat pile of spores from some amazingly good fungis. but thats another story. but i've heard of alot of things being used to lace smoke. but not always like u think. sometimes it goes farther than that like to the guy whos growing it. i've heard of ppl mixing all kinds of drugs in water and using that water for there plants. STUPID SOB if u ask me. but to each there own.

Fire it up

KT

Budster said:
I saw a special on tv recently that they were finding crushed glass in the mj in England...Have you heard of this?

Talk Soon..

yeah ive heard about this a bunch of time, aparently its the new hustle in the uk..putting small glass beads in the buds to make it look bursting with crystals. but in fact its glass or sand, it does add a little extra weight, but the main focus for doing it is to charge an arm an a leg for "premium" bud.. when its just usual mid-grade bud, with glass all over it.

Latest posts

Back