Laced Maryjane

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in philly they smoke "turbos"..of course i dont.but its laced with crack.also u might catch a"wet L) which is weed dipped in embalming fluid.i do neither,but no people who has...never smoke weed unless u rolled it!thas my motto

Lol but look at it this way,
What dealer is gonna throw a gram of coke in your 8th?

He just lost money. It would cost more to lace the bud with other drugs than he could sell it for.

Havn't ever got laced drugs, Though I would never trust any dealer I wouldnt even class a dealer as a friend either because they aint. This is another reason why I started growing so I know what will be going into my plant.

dashes said:
Lol but look at it this way,
What dealer is gonna throw a gram of coke in your 8th?

He just lost money. It would cost more to lace the bud with other drugs than he could sell it for.

word up..thats thats always been my theory on it..maybe in the 60's and 70's..but this is 2007. no one is going to give you free drugs.especially not coke.

Yeah, most of the stories I've heard of laced weed involved amateur smokers buying "chronic", which is actually reggie/schwag with PCP(embalming fluid if you will) or something put on it. Silly people and their greed.

Grownincali420 said:
word up..thats thats always been my theory on it..maybe in the 60's and 70's..but this is 2007. no one is going to give you free drugs.especially not coke.

Coke is evil don't touch that either, Nasty stuff.

Lacing happens here often, you get a bigger hit, you try somone else and the hit is not as big, so you go back to the Lacer and his prices have changed, its all part of the drug profit regime, 2 idea's work here, buy smoke and have no idea what your buying or grow your own, I think we all know the best route!

Hippy

if you cant notice cocaine,crack,meth or any of that **** in ya weed, that somethings wrong. I live in the "dirty south"(the name fits it well.) No one laces there weed with any of that, just formaldehyde(embalming fluid), which they call Sherms,Powerhouse,Wet,Dremo(mocked from Premo,weed laced with coke)

Ive never done this intentionally, but honestly think Ive smoked weed laced with it. Im an everyday smoker, a good bit of it too. Me and like 5 friends smoked a blunt and got to the point to where none of us barely even walk. It was even more intense than my first high, which I found hard to believe with just schwag. like 4 of us hadnt slept the night before and were coming down off of X(i was around 17...stupid years) but there were a couple people who were just as messed up as us who hadnt stayed up. The next day we tried it again to see if it was just the lack of sleep and other stuff or just the weed..... it was the weed, haha. We went and bought a couple home drug tests and both friends failed it for marijuana and PCP (test dont test for ecstacy). About a week or so later, I met up with a guy I went to school with who sold wet. It smelled bad. the weed had the same smell mixed with its natural smell. I guess they figure they like it, so everyone else will

haha sorry for the long post, meds are kickin in obviously haha

Hey guys and gals if you continue to chat about other drugs besides MJ the thread will be closed. Lets stick to MJ. ;)

In LA wet weed is a problem. I smoked it once cause me and 5 friends all threw in for a huge blunt. The second part of it tasted different and a couple minutes we knew it was wet. Of course it was the weed of the guy who doesn't even know how much a gram costs. Weed dipped in embalming fluid sucks cause it made me feel like crap and I had little visions when I closed my eyes, then i puked about an hour later. Coke isn't a prob where I am, but I've been told that the alley dealers poor the left over juices from making crack on the buds to add weight.

Budster said:
crappy pot in urban ghettos have been known to be laced with embalming fluid. They call them "wet ones"...most will not tell you.

Talk Soon.

word

only laced buds i've ever gotten were from a friend, he handed me a bag with this smirk on his face, and was like enjoy.... ooooh boy that i did. haha...

but most dealers won't lace their trees, costs too much

JeSus said:
Budster, Yes, my brother smokes a £10/$20 weed per day, so i always get to see his purchases, and its always got glass, and sand in it..

If you actually take the bud out of the bag, shake the bag and hold it up to the light, theres always about 0.4 grams of sand/glass in the bottom

I dunno why they do it, to replicate the crystals on the buds? apart from the obvious added weight

I would think that you r accurate with your thoughts.
It seems that people will do anything for money.

Talk Soon

Latest posts

Back