Lake Co. vs. Sacramento

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

nvthis

I have seen other boards giving Sacramento (in regards to clones) a real beating in the last year as their quality goes (crappy results, mislabeling, etc.). On the other hand I have seen that Lake County (Clear Lake) has consistantly pulled pretty good reps. I'll be shopping this weekend. Where to go, where to go. L.C. has about five places. Sac has about twenty, possibly more. Anyone want to chime in???

I would steer clear of Sac, as I have heard nothing but poor things coming from there.

Lake County, on the other hand, has it going on.

Here is a link nvthis..shows menu for the upcoming weekend.

hXXp://www.goodkarmagrowers.com/welcome.html

Nothing but good things from Rowdy and his crew up in Lake County. I have not personally went, but I have heard from trusted sources that have.

Farmers market!... Now that's a winner in my book. I would have to hit ten places to find that many strains. Looks like L.C. Thanks NCH.

Nice nvthis, give us an update if you go!

Thanx for this thread :hubba: and to you NCH. I WAS going to go to Sac. in a couple weeks to go shopping, now I will go over to Lake Co.

Latest posts

Back