Lakers take game 3 woot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papaya123

Reaction score
Finally somewhat of a fair officiated game. Game 2 was just a joke with all those horrible calls made by the officials. It seems as if game 2 was fixed making most of the calls against the lakers and leading Boston to the line. I will admit, Boston is one hell of a team, but i just feel that if the game was a lil more fair on the lakers behalf the game would've been actually INTERESTING to watch. Lakers knew that they recieved some ** calls almost everytime they try to defend, then later on they were actually afraid to defend against the Celtics not knowing if they will get a foul called on them and putting themselves in foul trouble or a team penalty. Celtics didn't really play their best as they usually do, especially KG and Pierce. Bryant did (as always) put on a show with 36 points or so and I gotta give it to my man Sasha Vujacic with his first finals experience he did damn well today. I know there are some Basketball fans out here in MJpassion. Lets talk sports

EDIT ... http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
17.You will not discuss politics, religion, saints or sports.

I know there may have been some bad calls but what do you expect, they were playing in Boston, the Lakers get the calls in LA, its just like Phil Jackson to run his mouth about the officials and not blame the real reasons they were struggling. And don't for a second try to tell me he "accidently" mispronounced Powe's name. He's just being arrogant. The Lakers better win every game at home or their season is dunzo in my opinion. But screw basketball anyways, lets go BUCKEYES!!

Ditto SWW

Go Boston !!! :p

bostonceltics.jpg

Go Boston!

Oh, btw.....anybody seen the news lately! NBA Finals in 2002 was rigged by the officials to let the Lakers win and go to seven games! G00gle it!

Lakers arent a good team! They have Kobe, who is a punk. Once Kobe gets shutdown, the team gets shutdown! Games 1 and 2 were good examples of this! Boston got a little too confident and let game 3 slip!

Nova

Papaya123 said:
Finally somewhat of a fair officiated game. Game 2 was just a joke with all those horrible calls made by the officials. It seems as if game 2 was fixed making most of the calls against the lakers and leading Boston to the line. I will admit, Boston is one hell of a team, but i just feel that if the game was a lil more fair on the lakers behalf the game would've been actually INTERESTING to watch. Lakers knew that they recieved some ** calls almost everytime they try to defend, then later on they were actually afraid to defend against the Celtics not knowing if they will get a foul called on them and putting themselves in foul trouble or a team penalty. Celtics didn't really play their best as they usually do, especially KG and Pierce. Bryant did (as always) put on a show with 36 points or so and I gotta give it to my man Sasha Vujacic with his first finals experience he did damn well today. I know there are some Basketball fans out here in MJpassion. Lets talk sports

EDIT ... http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html

I agree 100%. Not even really a Lakers fan but the calls in Boston were horrible! Check this video on the top right with the number 4 on it. Shows a couple calls that should have been made but were not.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime?page=dime-080610

Latest posts

Back