Las Vegas Purple Kush cured nug....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
This is what the LVPK looks like after the hang in the attic and a cpl days being burped in jars.....

P3010124.JPG

P3010125.JPG

P3010126.JPG

P3010130.JPG

P3010136.JPG

now that there is some dank. looks so purdy. how was the tester?

docfishwrinkle said:
now that there is some dank. looks so purdy. how was the tester?

Thanks doc....she smokes ultra smooth..coats your tongue and mouth with a smooth texture. Tastes incredible....

That looks hella good dude!!! I want to smoke some of that, right now, I sure hope my gdp looks that good or even close to that. Nice Dank Bro!!

wannabegrower said:
That looks hella good dude!!! I want to smoke some of that, right now, I sure hope my gdp looks that good or even close to that. Nice Dank Bro!!

Thanks brosef....I hope your GDP comes through for ya...cold lights out temps usually help bring out the color.

man im used to smokin that kinda purple but im not used to growin that purple congrats

Sour Deez said:
man im used to smokin that kinda purple but im not used to growin that purple congrats

Thanks SD....I started out growing the crappier strains and have gradually gotten to this....I like this better then the crap I first cropped...lol

Looks good. May need to try and grow this out. :) If only I could get a Larry to grow to...

nouvellechef said:
Looks good. May need to try and grow this out. :) If only I could get a Larry to grow to...

Thanks bro...
None through roots for ya?:eek:

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks bro...
None through roots for ya?:eek:

There pissed at me I guess. They have got more love than all the ladies in my life!

Very nice Hammy! Looks great!
I am on the Larry train too. I just got 100 beans of the Larry from Cali Connect....gonna be a long 5-6 months....

NorCalHal said:
Very nice Hammy! Looks great!
I am on the Larry train too. I just got 100 beans of the Larry from Cali Connect....gonna be a long 5-6 months....

Thanks...

100 beans....:eek: I hope they cut you a discount....:holysheep:

Thanks everyone....I will post up a pic or two of the 707 and you tell me which one looks better...lol

Latest posts

Back