Last Month was Best MP Month in Years!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexK

Reaction score
Looks like the hobby is expanding! Last month was the most traffic and highest amount of posts in a month MP has experienced in the last two years. Very exciting to read all the new growers posts and see old friends back. :ccc:

Good to hear. Hope Curmudgeonland helped with the number of visits. The OFC is alive and well. Well, as well as a bunch of old farts can be. Peace and great growin`.

..I beg of you to give THG or Rose or someone the ability to edit and update that BPOTM section. Or be rid of it entirely? :)

Just my $0.02 though. Either way, I'm here for the ride. :aok:

Doc thats where i got the delahaze idea at....still want you to grow that one out

It would be nice to have the BPOTM back. Rosebud and I have talked about the increase in traffic. I think that with the changing of the laws that we are going to see a lot of new growers.

The traffic to this site has been sufficient enough to start contests and actually get more community involvement. I for one will be willing to put up some of my collectives seeds up for some good ole fun.

Admin, please let us (THG Rose.. someone) change the Bud Picture of the Month, in the top right corner of this beloved site. These two images have been the same since you arrived :(

I've attached an image to show you which section we're speaking of, TA :)

View attachment changebpotm.JPG

Been a Longgggggg month i see. :48:

:chuck::angrywife::hitchair::stuff-1125699181_i_

Did someone get banned or did Rose have a flash back and is tripping and fighting with no one?

I agree we need a BPOTM
We have offers of beans for winners. Why can't we? Can Rose make a poll thread..?

Did someone get banned or did Rose have a flash back and is tripping and fighting with no one?

I agree we need a BPOTM
We have offers of beans for winners. Why can't we? Can Rose make a poll thread..?

This made me laugh very hard Stank! I wish it was a flashback. lol....

was liking the place but censorship way to heavy

We are a peaceful community dedicated to growing. The huge majority of us do not like drama and do not think it belongs in here. We just want to grow this great plant and help others learn to grow. Those who want drama are better off at some place like RIU.

Just as you would be asked to leave a place of business if your behavior was disruptive, so it runs on the web. The internet is not a free-for-all with no rules. Web sites, just like businesses are owned by someone and that someone has the right (and actually the obligation) to set reasonable rules governing the site to keep things running smooth, or at least in the manner in which they intend.

I hope you understand that this is not censorship, but a cleaning up of threads that contribute nothing to growing and only cause dissention. Isn't it way more fun when people are not bickering?

Latest posts

Back