Last Month was Best MP Month in Years!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has a great taste. I don't think it is as uppy as my Satori, but it is right fine bud and I will be growing it again. Rosebud, you may just have to see if you have room in your garden for some.

My garden is going to rock this year. All new varieties...so excited. I think there might be room for Chuck, but it has to be a speed queen.

My garden is going to rock this year. All new varieties...so excited. I think there might be room for Chuck, but it has to be a speed queen.

THG chopped day 53......

be better just delete he whole mess then wouldn't it, In this thread since I made last post things have been deleted in it. Even you a admin deleted a post like you have something to say then think about and deleted it. Might make for a smooth running site but member sure wonder what will be i a thread next time I read it. I know just left a place like that

Rosebud, I think that it is worth making room for.

Closetkid--after the posts were deleted, the post I had made was no longer relevant. We try not to delete entire threads when there is positive in the threads. We would just like to not keep rehashing and just go forward...okay?

be better just delete he whole mess then wouldn't it, In this thread since I made last post things have been deleted in it. Even you a admin deleted a post like you have something to say then think about and deleted it. Might make for a smooth running site but member sure wonder what will be i a thread next time I read it. I know just left a place like that

Why would we delete the whole Thread just because of One immature individual who needed to act out? That doesn't best serve the Community at all. There is plenty of good info in this Thread.

Latest posts

Back