Laughing Strains??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mainechowder

Reaction score
I was wondering what are some of the better strains that result in that uncontrollable, laughing buzz:giggle: ? My wife doesn't smoke that much, but when she does, she really likes the kind of high that makes you laugh and giggle all the time:laugh:.

She really likes the flavor & smell of strawberry cough, but it gives her the worst munchies possible.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

In over 40 years of smoking, I have never run across a strain that causes uncontrollable laughing.

Me eather,,just a great big grin.

Maybe my use of the word "uncontrollable" was a little extreme. I'll try to explain what I'm talking about.

Sometimes, when she smokes, she gets the giggles, and just seems to laugh a lot. She likes this feeling more than the couch locked type of high that some of the strains deliver.

I generally don't experience the same effects, as I am a daily smoker, and she only smokes occasionally (2-3 times a month). Maybe it has more to do with tolerance than the type of weed she's smoking.

Just smoke whatever you have and put on "Hot tub Time Machine"

I get that effect from different strains at times...I think you want more of an Sat leaning high or a hybrid taken early....the Larry OG that cam down 21 days early because of a dead air pump gives me this type of buzz when we smoke it. Pretty sure the clear trichs are mostly responsible...but honestly I can get the giggles sometimes no matter what I am smoking.

A sativa will give you more of an up high than an indica, which is more a couchlock. Maybe check out some of Mandal's strains. I really like the Satori and I have several 8 Miles High in flowering now.

The last time I smoked 'laughing pot' was in the 70's when ounces were $10! Stuff nowadays is way strong.

The Hemp Goddess said:
In over 40 years of smoking, I have never run across a strain that causes uncontrollable laughing.

Usually, with me, its a case of having my entire face hurt from having an ear-to-ear grin on for hours. I feel like "The Joker" after smoking a really good Sativa. Everything just seems to be funny.

Sometimes, it feels like my smile is touching corners at the back of my head!

It is fun to get the out-of-control laughing when it happens. I think it takes a combination of good friends, a good joke teller and a good sativa.

StoneyBud said:
Usually, with me, its a case of having my entire face hurt from having an ear-to-ear grin on for hours. I feel like "The Joker" after smoking a really good Sativa. Everything just seems to be funny.

Sometimes, it feels like my smile is touching corners at the back of my head!

It is fun to get the out-of-control laughing when it happens. I think it takes a combination of good friends, a good joke teller and a good sativa.

Yeah that...Ear to Ear Grin that almost hurts.:D

Thank you everyone!

As always, you have been very helpful. I appreciate all of you taking the time to respond.

My problem answering yur question is,It had no name.The weed that made me laugh and grin the most,, was some bagseed I grew out. It hermied late in flower(at 8 weeks) but is was very very good. I had a grin on my face that I couldnt get rid of.

If you can let a good Durban Poison go it full grow cycle, it gives ya a good uppity high with the giggles/laughing attack/or that mile wide smile:)

pcduck, which seedbank should anyone go with, on the durban poison ?
i have heard the same report as u.

the 70's were the laughing weed for me. seems since then more couchlock,feel bad,lazy strains have become more available,i guess due to sativas taking longer to harvest.

thg, hows the 8 mile coming along ? im going with some outdoors this year.

The 8 Miles High is only about 2-3 weeks out. It is looking quite nice with tight rock hard buds. It was the description of 8 Miles High (fiery energetic) that made me want to try it. I will let all know.

Sorry but,
I have been going clone to clone and keeping mothers of it for so long I do not remember the original seed-bank it was acquired from.

rebel said:

the 70's were the laughing weed for me. seems since then more couchlock,feel bad,lazy strains have become more available,i guess due to sativas taking longer to harvest.

thg, hows the 8 mile coming along ? im going with some outdoors this year.

Nirvana has a Durban poison....cheap too.

Hamster, do u mean nirvanas urban poision, i think durban x northern lights ?

I dunno'... I've laughed pretty hard "at" some of the autos..:confused2:..

WHAT?..... I'm kidding...;)

Thats cold Hick,,but funny as hell.:hubba:

Latest posts

Back