Leaf damage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jb247

JuztBudz
Reaction score
I'm growing out some 7UPXC99 and I'm at about week 7 of flowering. At about week 5 I noticed some brown spotting on the sun leaves, the necrosis spread to the entire leaf and they eventually turn brown, not yellow, but brown. The leaf feels rough and brittle right from week 5. You can see pics below...

Thanks

Peace...j.b.

sick leaf.jpg

another view.jpg

browntips.jpg

Anyone ever heard of this strain? I was gifted a bunch of different strains from a Floridian, most have been tasty and great medicine. The 7UPXC99 smells soooo sweet, kinda like sweet pineapple and a bit piney...will be cutting her down in a week or so...

Peace...j.b.

Looks more like bronzing of the leaf. Could be a calcium, magnesium, or iron deficiency. What is you pH? I let my pH drift above 6.0 for a day so my plants can absorb these while flowering.

yes what is PH...Looks like Mag deff..IMO how and what are you feeding?

and if your haveing these from week 5 and you plan to Harvest in a week....why post so late? flush the soil and stop nutes Good luck:bolt::bong:

it would be eaier to tell if we could see more than just part of one leaf.. a picture of the whole loeaf would be better imo. its hard to say what it could be just seein one brown spot up close.. jmo

and remember to vote. 4U2SM0KE FOR MVP!

i had the same thing going on just recently, i wrote it off to the fact that it was fall and there were rotting leaves outdoors everywhere. some kind of blight was transferred airborne and infected my crop. i used a sulpher burner for a week or 2 and that seemd to clear up the problem. coupled with the fact that the leaves outside had all fallen and been cleaned up for the most part.
end product has turned out just fine. just a theory anyway,no way to prove it or anything, but it did solve my problem, and i know a couple other local growers here who had the same problem at the same time.

Mendo, I am using RO water, just changed out my filters on Saturday, so maybe that will improve the outcome.

I've yet to get a good PH meter, I guess that is more important than I thought.

I feed with Fox Farms Grow Big in veg and Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom in flower, I recently added FloraBloom Seaweed and Dark Energy from Mendicino. I top feed with a bit of guano and use Earth Nectar and Earth Ambrosia to feed the soil.

Anyone heard of the 7UP side of this strain? I've grown out a couple of other C99 crosses in the past, but this one is the sweetest smelling one yet.

Thanks everyone

Peace...j.b.

never heard of it but it is definantly bronzing of the leaf. You need a good meter.

yes my friend..PH is everything..IMO..when you see an issue thats the first thing to check..Good Luck KEEP M GREEN

Latest posts

Back