Leaf High

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mix for about 15 min, let sit for 5 and do it again and I am done . I think the Payload instructions say longer. I always have ice in the bucket and my trim is bone dry. I also use a drill with paint stirrer attached. I have 4 bags and use them all. Hash time for me is coming soon, along with the BHO.

I am still a country boy, not a grower by any means. Working or not I do know the difference between a in the mine high an a high. It is working for now so I guess when my plants are ready for bud smoking I will have a high not to believe. Look out September.

Nice. Thanks. You think it's the machine that gets you the color or the quality of the herb that goes in the mix?

I have made bubble a couple dozen times and I never get that color. I like that color LOL

Thanks for all the info. I'll keep trying.

The reason that I do not use the fan leaves is pretty much the same as multi. Hash made with fan leaves virtually always seems to contain much more leaf material than that made from bud and sugar leaves. You can actually see the difference in the hash and definitely taste the difference. Hash that is pure is a lighter color and dries somewhat pliable. Hash with a lot of leaf material in it dries crumbly and smokes harsher. Just as I don't like to smoke bud with a lot of leaf material left on, hash with too much leaf in it smokes nasty to me. So it probably more gets down to taste and how much bud you have. While I don't really consider myself a pot snob, we do get used to "the best" when we grow our own and have an abundance.

Latest posts

Back