Leaves lifting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berttieboo

Soil Grower
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Im new to this site but not to growing. Im on my 5th grow now. Growing PPP. The problem is my top fan leaves are lifting/pointing up towards the light at a sharp angle.Not sure if they should be, never had this happen before.Ive got photos,trying to upload them now.

My set up
Soil grow with perlite/sand mix
400 hps
Osscilating fan in grow room
temps stay between 75-77
rh now at 40-45 was 55-60 when veging
used Ionic range or ferts since wk2 veg
watered every 4th day or as needed
Edit by berttieboo.....pics on post number 14

I did have the same problem kind of once and i replaced my Hps bulb with a new one, Was much brighter as it was new :) there not too exspensive either

How hot is it between the light and the top of the canopy. without a picture hard to tell but sounds like heat stress at the tops. A Pic would help a lot.

Wont let me upload pics, keeps saying upload error sorry

berttieboo, i'm growing the same thing and was just wondering if you have ever tried ppp before. is it any good, how is the high and how long should i let them flower.

I haven't been able to find any one who knows any thing about this strain. It sounded good when I bought them, but now I can't find any more info. on this strain. Mine were doing the same thing with the leaves, not real bad, but they were {the fan leaves} bending up towards the lights. They look real healthy otherwise. Thanks for any Info. you can give, good luck and be safe.

PPP is a nice strong smoke,this is the 2nd time ive grown it.Took 9wks to finish last time.
Thanks Mutt, yes I think you are right, the light was a touch close, have have been trying to keep it as close as poss( that would explain why its just the top fan leaves. Moved it up a couple of inches. Ill let you all know if that was it.
As for photos,ive got some great ones, ive done what the site instructions say and am using picasa 3,just keeps saying upload error?????????????????
Would love to show them off

Thank you so much Berttieboo, you are the only one I have talked to that has ever tried PPP. I feel much better about my choice now. Can't wait to see your pics. PEACE AND LOVE!!!!!

Hey Berttieboo go to picasa 3 and resize them to 800x600. Save them to a folder.Upload resized picture from folder. Try this might be something wrong with uploading from picasa.

Thanks man, thats what im doing,apparently I need 15 post in order to upload pics????according to a little message I keep getting up.

Maybe the light was too close in your case, but sometimes that happens with mine after they get fed. Sometimes I think it means that they were happy to get the nutes and started using them immediately to do photosynthesis.

They were last fed about 24hrs ago. The past 2 waterings theyve taken a lot more water then normal. If they fall tommorow I may lower the light again, closer is better isnt it,it was mentioned earlier about the buld being old.Its about 2 years old now,wasnt planning on using it after this grow,didnt really expect it to last this long.Anyway thanks alistair young.

Hey, I managed it, had to get up to 15 posts to put a pic on
bb 001.jpgbb 002.jpg

Look nice Berttieboo- obviously you know what you're doing!
Welcome aboard.

i dont think id be too concerned. there just hangin out trying to get some more rays. your girls look beautiful:2940th_rasta:

how tall are those and did you do any lst, topping, pinching or whatever?

Latest posts

Back