Leaves turning yellow...Please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonghitsforJesus462

Reaction score
Ive got three plants growing outdoors. I transplanted them from pots about a week ago and the past couple days, one of the plants bottom leaves started turning yellow. If anyone can help solve this problem please help.

0714081327a[1].jpg

looks hungry to me. have you feed it since you transplanted?

did ya try fertz and mixed with water to feed it? dont put too much N in it

maybe the plants itself says its time to get rid of that leaves, again, be sure its feeded. i do have my plants outside and its big, the bottom i see is yellow you will see my pics in outdoor grow forum one came out yellow I knew they has enough water by rains, these plants know better as long your plant stay striaght up its OK really its OK but check for bugs, maybe its bugs too!! use mothball and lay it around to keep bugs off not to close to the plant dont let moth ball touch the plants too. its smelly

BonghitsforJesus462 said:
I water them everyday, thats about it.
bugs or itself says dont want that leaves to keep for later, ya know it grows new leaves to absord the light sometime when roots finally grows more, some leaves dies that way, its letting ya know roots is going on good down there its normal

I dont see any bugs on or near but I'll give the moth balls anyway just incase. Thank you very much for the help.

Latest posts

Back