Leaves turning yellow

butdawg_

butterss
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
The two first two leaves have turned yellow.. and is starting to spread to other leaves.. why is this and how can i prevent it from happening?? also insects such as ants hav been mungin on my leaves!.. much appreaciation from any feedback..
 
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Guest
butdawg_ said:
The two first two leaves have turned yellow.. and is starting to spread to other leaves.. why is this and how can i prevent it from happening?? also insects such as ants hav been mungin on my leaves!.. much appreaciation from any feedback..
Whats up butdawg. I moved this over to the sick plant section. A few questions for ya:

1) How old are they
2) How often do ya water
3) What size pots do you have them in
4) Are you feeding them any nutes
5) What kind of lights
6) What are the temps in the grow room
 

butdawg_

butterss
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
The plant is about 9-10 weeks old.. about 5-6 inches
I have been watering once every 3-4 days
The pots are 10cm wide
Im not feeding them any nutes
Its growing outdoors with average of 28 degrees..
 
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Guest
butdawg_ said:
The plant is about 9-10 weeks old.. about 5-6 inches
I have been watering once every 3-4 days
The pots are 10cm wide
Im not feeding them any nutes
Its growing outdoors with average of 28 degrees..
Damn man if i were to pick out your problem it would have to be the 28 degree temps. Man that is way to cold for a plant IMHO. How far away are you from harvest?
 

butdawg_

butterss
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
narr 28 degrees in australiaa maate! nearly summer
mate would have a clue looks like a good month or so
im a bit of a noob hahaa.. ill send in some photos tomorrow
cheers
 
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Guest
butdawg_ said:
narr 28 degrees in australiaa maate! nearly summer
mate would have a clue looks like a good month or so
im a bit of a noob hahaa.. ill send in some photos tomorrow
cheers
I see your from down under. :aok: You had me thinking holy crap how is his plant living in 28 degree weather. :D
 

Latest posts

Top