LED lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazmaine420

Reaction score
I have seen very little on here about LED's. Is anyone growing with them? I'd be interested in knowing if they work as well as HPS and what lamps/bulbs will cover what area.

well I know there pretty darn good at veggin. There's someone here blooming with LED's and they look like they yield pretty well..:confused2: I stick with either MHconversion lamps or my new t5's.

I am using leds, it depends what quality of light you use to what kind of results you get if you do use them I beliee that I get better results from the 11 band than from the 7 band wave lights cost more but in my opinion are worth it

keep looking around on the site here there are a handful of LED grow threads and some still currently in progress. these threads will speak for themselves. its kind of a touchy subject around here and people are partial to their methods

i also agree with skullcandy it all depends on the quality of your setup

dark horse checkout advancedled.com they got good lights

The LEDs are only just coming into the level where they are beginning to solidly perform. For a long time they just didn't have the power to do as well as the HIDs for flowering, and there are still a lot of pretenders out there that are pushing inferior lights. But there are a few that are emerging with significant improvements and results. Look up P Jammers on here. He does a lot with the LEDs, and he has some connections with LED companies that make the good ones. :)

Latest posts

Back