Legal Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caseyeffintaylor

Reaction score
I've searched around on it & such but I still have a few questions.
When I purchase legal bud will I have to sign for the package??
Also who knows a website that excepts paypal?
If someone could post some pictures of legal bud they've bought that would be great so I could see what I'm buying.
I know that it's a waste of money & such but I'm very intrested in just trying it once.
If you are a constant buyer what kind do you recommend??
Thanks much you guys :D!

hahahhahhaHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHAH DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY THANKS FOR THE LAUGH HAHAHAHA it dont do a d*** thing for ya bro...

toke@smoke420 said:
hahahhahhaHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHAH DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY THANKS FOR THE LAUGH HAHAHAHA it dont do a d*** thing for ya bro...

I know =/
Like I said I'm still going to try it at least once & get my opinion on it.

caseyeffintaylor said:
I know =/
Like I said I'm still going to try it at least once & get my opinion on it.

I did the same a couple of years ago, total and utter waste of time and money, it will NOT get you high, I sold it to an ex buddie of mine, he let is slip I was growing, and a total stranger contacted me asking if I had anything for sale, so I sold my ex buddy the crap called legal high and he sold it to this person and made a profit, last I heard was my ex buddie had been given a slap ;)

Lesson learnt, TELL NOBODY

I moved shortly after and now NOBODY knows that I grow apart from all you lot :rofl:

If you want to waste your money thats up to you.

well put hippyinengland i also tryed ordering it, well it never came... my b i wasnt tryin bust your balls just its funny places actually sell it and funnier people buy it.. if you are gonna buy it you can use a moneyorder as i used but like i said i got ripped never showed up...

the local head shop near me sells it but told me not to bother with it buy some seeds from him instead :giggle: and thats straight from the sellers mouth its absoult rubbish :peace:

I got some free with a vape I bought, and I had to sign for the vape. I never tried this stuff, raw it doesnt look or smell like weed, I havent burned any though.

Man they sell that bunk in a head shop chain around me. A friend of mine bought some of it and smoked it all up and told me he never felt a buzz. it looked just like pot had a hint of smel but id be willing to be what it really is is what was left after a huge commercial hash op washed their harvest and now they have the non THC buds.

Latest posts

Back