let me introduce myself

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milehigh

Reaction score
hey everybody hows it going? Newb here, just wanted to pop in and say hi. I have been fiddling around with an unused room in my basement now for almost a year. I have had a few success and more failures, but such is the way of learning. I currently have two habbitat tents a 3.5 x 3.5 for veggie and a 4.5 x 4.5 for flower. a 1000 hps in the flower and a 2 foot 4 fixture t5 for clones and a 400 watt for mothers and vegg.( veg tent is two levels) hope to gain enough info from all of you to hopefully soon post pics of my OWN grade A+++:ccc:

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site and look foward to pics of your grow when ya get them up. ;)

aloha milehigh...i got about 420ft to go and ill join ya up there! sounds like you got the right stuff, stick around here and those "failures" will be no more.

Hi there. Good to have you here on MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj. It sounds as if you are on the right track. This site will definitely get you on the way to growing some grade A bud. Just read all you can. I look forward to seeing a grow journal sometime soon. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back