Liddell Vs. Jackson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedutchmaster3

Pot smoker extraordinaire
Reaction score
Lets hear some predictions...i hope liddell wins, but i dont know if even he can pull it off against rampage...for those who didnt see their last fight http://youtube.com/watch?v=KoMzRLGukxA&mode=related&search=
Rampage made liddell look like an amateur in this fight...liddell will be relying on his hands to knock out jackson, but jackson and his iron jaw will not go down too easily...look at this fight, jackson fights world muay thai champ mauricio shogun and gets rocked...http://youtube.com/watch?v=aIRHqYUUOX8&mode=related&search=
im saying rampage wins by KO

Okay I know nothing about boxing or who these guys are but....I will root for the ugliest one. ;)

SmokinMom said:
Okay I know nothing about boxing or who these guys are but....I will root for the ugliest one. ;)
They're both pretty evenly matched in that category. As far as the fight...i'd have to agree with DM on this one. I say tko like last time though. Rampage is a larger and stronger man than Tito, Randy, Horn or Sobral. Not to mention more intense. If Chuck doesn't get him in round 1, I expect to see the same result:chuck:.

Jackson is going to 'woop' him!..
More importantly, when is George St-Pierre coming back?

I can't stand watching those youtube videos, you have to see the whole thing, even the slow parts of the match.

:cool:

Rampage is going to crush chuck.....just a better well rounded fighter. dont get me wrong chucks got GREAT hands and really good take down defense but Rampage is just to powerful. I PROMISE a good ground and pound fight......

Liddell wins by Knockout. He is a totally different fighter from last time they fought. Remember the first fight was nearly four years ago. He hasn't lost since then (he is 7-0). Chuck is a very smart fighter and I think it will be tough to beat him twice. Rampage is tough though, so I wouldn't be shocked by any outcome.

Latest posts

Back