Life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weedabix

Reaction score
wondering about change in people and life! i quit drinking 4 years ago and my whole world has changed for ever!has anyone had major changes in their lives for any reason or for no reason atall??:)peace and love:)

I quit drinking (only have one kidney)four...five yearsago and never looked back. Mind you, this is from a guy who use to drink everclear straight with my friends that COULD hang, edit. I think its alot more entertaining at parties now then back then because I can witness people making fools of themselves and I can remember it while they can't. Petty but true. I'm happy for you, life and clarity will be your reward, bud, good for you.

I had 11 yrs sober, well no alcohol that is. Kinda fell off that wagon, but now that I am older and have more responsibility I am able to keep things in check 96% of the time. :giggle:

Hi Weedabix :ciao:

Yep I did the same thing. I quit drinking about 3 years ago and when I did, boy it hit me like a train :stuff-1125699181_i_ lol. People where like why are you doing this :confused: Am like I need to and I have to get things stright in my life :) I found out who my real friends where :( Went from over a 100+ friends to just a mesle 2 friends :cry: and those two friends I have know sence I was 9 years, my two best friends. Even worse at the time I was engaged and she dident want any part of the stop drinking. We dident last much after that, had to put an end to it. But all is good now and happy as can be :)

Happy to read you kicked it. :cool:
always be a monkey on my back. i love it. but having a kid doesn't do much for it. i just don't do it around him. occasional beer but thats it. but off the hook when its daddy's night out :p Only thing curbed me was a good woman ;)

Latest posts

Back