Light interruption

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrOysterhead

Mr Oysterhead
Reaction score
I was wondering , how much will it affect a plant(s) if it is exposed to light while on the dark time of the day, Im growing indoors , in a closet but some light can get through the cracks of the door

MrOysterhead said:
I was wondering , how much will it affect a plant(s) if it is exposed to light while on the dark time of the day, Im growing indoors , in a closet but some light can get through the cracks of the door
The end results of such light leaks will result in a hermie plant IMHO. You must have total darkness once your plants are in flower. The best thing you can do is go into your grow room and close the door. Find your leaks and seal them babies up. ;)

yeah go to a home improvements store and get some weather stripping to around the edges of the door, thats where your lights coming in at.

yeah all just go get some black plastic or something to block the 4 crcks off

yea light during night cycle is very bad, the plant works at buildin energy at night and when it is interupted it looses all that works progress that it had been buildin that night(kinda)

this is something I've been curious about. so, indoor grows MUST have TOTAL darkness during it's 12/12 flower cycle. but, what about outdoor grows? there is never total darkness outside, so how does this factor in?

Latest posts

Back