Light mover, n Lights, need advise from exp. peeps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenfoxx

Reaction score
Currently have a 400 watt built in ballast light, heavy heavy heavy, hooked on a pully system. Were looking at upgrading to a larger light with serperate light ballast, along with a light mover.

Were just a bit confused on the diffrent lights set up's and actual light movers. Would like an automated one with a six foot track, so were wondering if you peeps with experiance may be able to give us a guiding hand on what a good combo is for lights n light movers.

Were thinking about a 1000 watt if possible / affordable. Thank you in advance for all your time guys, and all the positive information we have already obtained from all your years of hands on work.

We actually have some wee lil ones sprouting up at time.

Greenfoxx's ;)

I use an AgraMover light mover on a 6' track. Nice a quite with an adjustable time delay and a two outlet electric panel along with it. Can check out my set up by clicking the link in my signature.

Ty PC once again. The Duck to the rescue. Yeah, we may try that one. Think the biggest thing that confused us, was the actual light set ups and the hoods, n a reputable company, well google that set up you have and look for an established dealer of lights n such.

Wondering in your pics, you still using those hydro systems. You build all of those yourself? We tryed to locate the majority of stuff to build one, but decided to hold off for a couple grows, just cause we already purchased so much soil in stuff. If you ever get a couple mins, could you just send us a private message of what materials you used for one, so we dont have to get lost in all the threads looking for the set up and materials again. We will love you long time, and were not crusty so you may not mind the hugz, lol.

Thanks again PC n good luck in all your ventures.

Greenfoxx's ;)

I have 2 light movers that I do not use--I just don't like them. They complicate ventilation and it makes it harder to move the light up and down. I decided that rather than use a light mover, I would buy adequate lighting for my space, so I didn't need a light mover.

light movers are good ....but i like the dual light movers ,,,with too 600 watters.. keep them 5" or 6" away line them up to vent real easy.

my thoughts on light movers.....if you need a light mover, you need another light. how big is your area ?

Latest posts

Back