light schedule messed up in flower 42 day flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspliffy

Reaction score
day42 flower at the darn lights didnt knock off so my baby has been in constant light for 24hours,with the next light cycle due will make it 36 hours of light.will they be ruined?????should i alter light schedule???so far in cant belive this.was thinking of going to 55days

As long as you have fixed the problem and it has only happen once you should not have any problems. I wuld just go back to the regular light schedule.

I agree with ozzy.....don't let it happen again and you shld be fine.

this is the only time its happened on this grow.cheers you've made me feel alot better

did have this problem before.think its time for a new ballast/timer

if its been on for 24 hours and is due to be on for the next 12, i would shut it off and have it come back on the regular time tomorrow.

dman1234 said:
if its been on for 24 hours and is due to be on for the next 12, i would shut it off and have it come back on the regular time tomorrow.

:yeahthat: That's what I would do..Don't let it go 36hrs in light IMO, shut'em off till the next proper light cycle or it could cause them to really slow down on the flowering which, (I think) maybe could open yu up for hermie). shutting them down for an extended dark period shouldn't cause any problem for them if its not more than 30hrs. and will give them enough time to counter any "reveg" hormones that may have started forming. JMHO:)

Latest posts

Back