Lighting Change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WannaBgrower

Reaction score
Hi all

I am currently blooming from 7 am to 7 pm and I want to change it to 7 pm to 7 am because of heating issues. I was just going to leave the plants in the dark for 24 hours to make the change. Is this going to be bad for my girls? Any advice is appreciated :)

If i am not mistaken that will be your best option without hurting your plants. I had to change a light cycle once before and I left them in a dark period for 24 hours and turned lights back on when the time i wanted came back around. IMO that is your best route without hurting or slowing the plants growth to much. Here shortly someone else will chime in with their thoughts on this. Good Luck

Yeah that will work without stressing or slowing the plants :) Just make sure you get it to the right time so that you don't have to make too many adjustments. I honestly don't know if multiple adjustments to the dark period would hurt but I wouldn't chance it. :)

Ya i agree i wouldnt chance more than the one adjustment that you are already making especially since they are in flowering now.

Latest posts

Back