Lighting help? Please!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenhead

My Girls!
Reaction score
We have babies WW. NL X Skunk Fem.How long before you guys or gal's drop the light to inches?
My Floro's are at 12" at persent, have sprouts 2 / 3 in. tall at this time looking pretty spindally right now.

Floros 4/ 6500K T12
18/6 or 24/7 ???
Rockwool cubes 1.5 x1.5
Temp 74
RH 65
Waiting to get this a for sure grow before I start the GJ, taking pics all the way1
Thanks To All!
:)

you can put them as close as you can without burning them. If you don't they will continue to grow spindly. Run your lights either way, 12/12 during flower is the important part.

Thanks Buddy
Got the 12/12 and things down, just have to get this hydro down, also not use to indoor much. Also these are new strains to me, they sounded good so i grew them.
18/6 or 24/7 ? on the timer
Thanks Again

either one. I have used 18/6 and 24/0 the diferences are minimun. I would just run them 24.

Go 24/7. Your plants will grow all the time you have light on them. If you are running fluoros, you can get them within inches of the tops of the plants from the get-go.

Thanks THG
Have any interest in being a internet wife you have way more knowhow than my wife and she has 2 green thumbs, not good at this type of growing. You are the best, and reguard you as a good friend as well. I have met so meany good people on this site glad I found it! You All Are Great!
Thanks
GreeHead

THG
Your welcome!
Buddy Thanks as well 24 /7 it is
Big thanks to all!!
GreenHead

I ran mine 24/7 and had no problems at all, I will run 24/7 on the next try.

Turkey Neck
I really enjoy reading your posts Seems having the same sense of humor we can get along. I have learned a boat full of info reading your posts. Thanks to all. GJ will start soon folks, I have pic's waiting on DEL.MAN to bring parts and I will post pic's as we finish the room.
No dout I will need some help! I bet my best dog we are all going to have fun!
Damm This is A GREAT SITE!!!!!

Latest posts

Back