lighting websites

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

legalize_freedom

Ok, so I've told ya'll that I'm new to the computer, and I know that the information is probably contained somewhere in this gigantic data base called marijuana passion, but unfortunately i am enough pc inpaired to not be able to find it..............so, I know some of you guys have web addresses to who sells lamps for the cheapest on the net. Particularly looking for 600w HPS, and 400w HPS, and MH. I would think there would be wholesalers somwhere that are selling bulbs for 1/2 what the local hydro store is. One of you puter geniuses has already done this research and has this info...save this old dog some work and time and please share with me...I'm only running on a couple brain cells, and they only work part time.:confused: Thanks in advance!

you can get the 400w MH at lowes. Insidesun dot com
HGTsupply dot com
and 1000bulbs dot com
outa get ya set up ;)
Also can get standard ones cheap at econo-light dot com

thanks mutt! I knew someone had already done the work, I just didn't know where to find it...so much info, so little time! my 600w hps has about 1700 hrs on it so I know it can't be running at it's max capacity. Thanks again man.

Latest posts

Back