List

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm an inside grower but still have white fly problems and mite problems. I understand Northern Lights are resistant. I'm in Michigan.

Clyde - Welcome to MP !-- Down here in Texas we got super bugs -- I feel your pain !-- U have to fight bugs - I'm sorry there is no bug resistant variety-- if there is I haven't found it !- I use safe soap !- It's a mild soap !- kills the bugs by forming a film over thier skin and they suffocate- but U gotta kill them all or they come back !- They hide under the leaves - I eat my trim so I won't use poison !-- Get U a bent sprayer - So U can hold it low and it sprays up so U can get the underside of the leaves-- Maybe some one else do it different?

Mass super skunk. Old school, not anything fancy, just good old pot, but when I have had pests indoors it was the one that didn't seem to care.
Black Indica (Afghani x Pakistani hashplants) also does well, its a tough little bastid, but I'm an indoor grower. The super skunk is best suited to outdoors, and the black Indica is great under lights.

I used to grow outdoors.
Mold was why I went 100% indoors now.
Bugs are relatively easy to keep to a minimum by spraying your plants regularly with a Safe product like what keef uses.
I use Dr. Zymes now and it can be used during flower right up to day of harvest.
Its important to use a strong chemical bug killer on all the surrounding vegetation too.
Just don't get it on your plants.
Its a constant fight but you can beat bugs. If you're anywhere in the midwest, Mold will be your worst problem.

Latest posts

Back