No weed sold on this site.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buybestbuds

Reaction score
We want to wish all our customers a blessed belated 420.
When shopping through Removed Link, your satisfaction is at the top of our priority list, and we only offer the finest selection of strain products available and many more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d imagine only for the state the company is located in since shipping across state lines would fall under federal law, wouldn’t it?

Marijuana in the Mail: What You Should Know Before Mail Ordering​

BY: Christopher Thomas DATE: Jan 17,2022 IN: Drug Crimes

Marijuana in the Mail

Marijuana laws in a lot of states are loosening up lately, which may lead consumers to believe they can do more with the drugs than they used to. However, sending marijuana in the mail remains illegal under federal law; and, the United States Postal Service (USPS) can and will intercept your package which could cause you to be arrested. In fact, every single year, thousands of mailed packages of pot are intercepted. During the fiscal year 2018, Postal Inspectors seized 96,668 pounds of mailed narcotics and other drugs and obtained 1,624 related drug crime convictions. While illegal under federal law, mailing marijuana is also illegal under many state laws. Although it varies according to the facts of each case, a violator can be charged in federal court, state court, or both.

I would never do that anyway. I trust very few growers because of the use of PGRs. Recently a buddy of mine brought me a bag of weed and i handed it right back to him. He didn't get mad especially after i told him it was grown with PGRs. I grow weed. I know a bud thats hard is a fking rock and fresh is not normal. Dense and tight yes, but not like a fking rock. Plus it makes you cough your fking head off and doesn't taste right.

Dam , one would think that Admin would do all the homework on whether it is legal or not , just to protect the Membership.

So Admin , is this legal or what?

Marijuana in the Mail: What You Should Know Before Mail Ordering​

BY: Christopher Thomas DATE: Jan 17,2022 IN: Drug Crimes

Marijuana in the Mail

Marijuana laws in a lot of states are loosening up lately, which may lead consumers to believe they can do more with the drugs than they used to. However, sending marijuana in the mail remains illegal under federal law; and, the United States Postal Service (USPS) can and will intercept your package which could cause you to be arrested. In fact, every single year, thousands of mailed packages of pot are intercepted. During the fiscal year 2018, Postal Inspectors seized 96,668 pounds of mailed narcotics and other drugs and obtained 1,624 related drug crime convictions. While illegal under federal law, mailing marijuana is also illegal under many state laws. Although it varies according to the facts of each case, a violator can be charged in federal court, state court, or both.

dam , if it is illegal , why the Advertising?

my Brother buys his weed online. He in the past has purchased stuff for me to try from his pharmacy in California and had it shipped to my old address in Ga I think He uses that bit-coin thing which I know nothing about but somehow keeps a secret of where the money is coming from and what is purchased. I remember sweating waiting for “the man“ to be at my door with that package ready to tell my lie too that I knew nothing about it.
does anyone here buy weed online? Seems it would be risky actually advertising but what the heck do I know…

Wouldn’t using USPS even within the state also fall under federal law?

sounds like the banks who will not accept deposits from dispensaries because they would violate federal laws and the feds could close the banks down

federal laws trumps state laws from my understanding

bottom line , why advertise something illegal?…..could it be $$$$$?

sounds like the banks who will not accept deposits from dispensaries because they would violate federal laws and the feds could close the banks down

Exactly

???????

You can buy weed online in California. So I'm guessing any members living in California could purchase it legally online but it would have to be hand delivered by a runner to be legal. You can't mail weed legally. It's a federal crime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back