No weed sold on this site.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here has used the ignore option? If I have a disagreement with someone to the point I am considering using ignore...I won't...want to see what they are saying about me behind my back....

Charlie the vendor admitted it was illegal when Hopper ask about shipping into Texas... response was do discretely. If it is legal why go through the trouble of being discrete?

Just so the members here know the moderators ran these guys off to protect the site and it's members.

Last edited:
Gee, sorry gang. Feel free to delete my post. My research shows the Farm Bill made Hemp legal. Hemp is defined as having less than 0.3% THC.

All marijuana (in it's non-decarb'd state) has less than 0.3%THC. (Undecarbed pot only has THCa, not THC) Therefore ALL marijuana is classified as HEMP by the Farm Bill. Therefore, all marijuana is legal on the federal level.

I ask one question.... why are there about 100 different companies all shipping pot across the country and not being arrested.

I don't argue on the internet so this will be my last post about it but (and, no offense) I think you guys are wrong.

Like you said.... do a little research.
Bullshit. Call the fking post office or Feds and ask them. Stop spreading disinformation. Hemp is not the Dank we smoke. They are advertising for Delta 8 which the feds are already trying to make illegal.

Who here has used the ignore option? If I have a disagreement with someone to the point I am considering using ignore...I won't...want to see what they are saying about me behind my back....

Charlie the vendor admitted it was illegal when Hopper ask about shipping into Texas... response was done discretely. If it is legal why go through the trouble of being discrete?

Just so the members here know the moderators ran these guys off to protect the site and it's members.
There is at least one person here and it is not me LOL
Trivial to say the least

Bullshit. Call the fking post office or Feds and ask them. Stop spreading disinformation. Hemp is not the Dank we smoke. They are advertising for Delta 8 which the feds are already trying to make illegal.
All I know is I don't want to give LEO any reason to come snooping around on here. We don't allow weed selling on here....PERIOD!

It was just a few short years ago that you couldn't even give away free seeds on here.
Why anyone would advertise weed for sale on a site dedicated to growers surprises/amazes me. Makes as much sense as selling ice to an Eskimo.
Well said. This isn't Grass City. Most all of us grow our own. And from what I know of growers they pretty much stick to their own weed. I know what is in it. That is the beautiful thing about growing you own. You know how it was grown and what it took to get it to harvest. Like Hippie said " Selling Ice to and Eskimo.

I have brothers I can get Dank from when I'm not growing. No way I'm buying weed through the mail in fking Texas,,nor do I want Leo being drawn to the Passion over some dumb shit. If you don't know anybody to crab some dank from I have to wonder why?

antique-cash-register.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back