little flys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
hey i just noticed all these little flys in the dirt around the base of my plants ,,,,they only seem to be in the dirt not on the plants ????what are they ,,,,?????are they a threat to the plants ,,,,,(indoor) ,,,how best to get rid of them ,,,,thanks ,,,p,l,r

Dr. Earth makes some very good organic and non-toxic (except to bugs that is). They are made up of things like cinnamon, garlic and rosemary, even a little molasses. Can be found at drearth.com

I used the Home and Garden stuff with no problems. The stuff can literally be used moments before harvest with no ill effects.

Put a little vodka in there and it makes a nice mixer. Kidding! But it is safe enough to drink and it works. It really works. I tried other pesticides when I got an infestation of what sounds the same as you. Killed them in one spraying.

Put a layer of "Diatomaceous Earth" on your dirt surface and the problem will end fast. This stuff is non-chemical and won't hurt humans or pets, (unless your pet is a worm).

It acts as little tiny razorblades that slice and dice anything crawling through it.

The flying ones will die in a few days.

You can order this stuff all over the web. Just do a search on it to find suppliers.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back