Little kids are soooo smart!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HoppyFrog420 said:
Well, if you have any little ones you might know the Channel called Noggin! It has show on 24/7 for pre-school aged children..

anyways, my 2 year old daughter (will be 3 in December) is watching a show named "Ni Hoa, Kia Lan" which teaches some Chinese.. She is saying everything correctly in Chinese!!

It is amazing how well little ones pick up these things soooo quickly! AMAZING!!!!

sorry, had to brag haha

Thanks for shareing...My kids impress me more and more everyday..Take care and be safe

HoppyFrog420 said:
Oh the joys of parenthood, am i crazy for wanting another one!?!?!?!
YES! :rofl: I have 4 from 16 (going on 35:rolleyes:) to almost a year. The 4 yr old has had Dora and Kai Lan for a while and has picked it up too. He goes through the house all the time counting and telling me his colors. We had a recent bout with the naked baby. I came up with a game that he loves when i see that hes not dressed yet. I tell him that there is a bird in the house looking for a worm to eat and it sees one and then ill get up and start chirping and chasing after him like im going to pinch his pecker, he laughs and runs off to hide in his blankets and giggle awayand then hell get dressed no problems. Now that i think about it that bird sure has not gotten to ever eat.

Latest posts

Back