Logging in to say Hi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone who shares my passion for marijuana,

Id just like to introduce myself, my name is Balzup, although I have recently renamed myself Balzup the Redemeer for the purpose of my blog.

I am 24, I breathe in south Espain, although i spent the majority of my years in the uk. I am currently at the tail end of my most successful grow to date, of which is the basis of my blog/grow journal. For those who are intrigued by my grow and want to know more, have a look at hXXp://balzupsbakingblogpage.wordpress.com/ for more info

I am looking to gain and spread the knowledge, much love

peace! :icon_smile:

:welcome: to MArijuana Passion, Balzupbakingblog. Your outdoor girls are lookin damn sexy :hubba:

We just ask that you don't spam us with offsite products or sites.

Welcome to MP... Check out the site rules. No live links to off site are allowed.

Thanks for the welcome guys, and il take the link off, is it ok to leave it in my signature?

Balzupsbakingblog said:
Thanks for the welcome guys, and il take the link off, is it ok to leave it in my signature?

Welcome to MP. It is always nice to welcome another grower.

We do ask that you post NO live links, and that does include your signature. I have edited your original post. If you could edit your signature, that would be great.

Latest posts

Back