lone yellow leaf.. hmm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potplusguitar

Reaction score
hey guys, so my girl is getting pretty leafy these days as ive had her from a tiny clone since mid may she has grown about eight inches with little to no difficulty, this morning however, on her lowest two leaves, one of them is completely yellow and looks as if the plant has cut of any supply of nutrients flowing into it. just wondering if this is normal, the rest of the plant looks very healthy and i doubt this is any cause for alarm but just wanetd to get someone elses two cents. also, i spray my leaves about 2 twice a day with regular tap water, but when i go to check on ehr a ouple hour later it looks as if the water has evaporated before being sucked up, leaving watermarks on the leaves, problem? thanks. peace

You directly feeding the leaves might cause the plant to cut feeding from the roots and slow growth also. I would stop spraying it if its already rooted and growing. But if its old enough if might need some nutes because it is using up the ones in the leaves and it shouldnt be at all until the end of flower.

Latest posts

Back