Long time lurker, first time poster.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

primitive

Reaction score
Hello to all, hope to have many happy threads. Seriously, most of the other sites I checked out have quite a few unhappy ones. I've learned a lot reading up here after hitting google with "leaves yellowing bottom cannabis" or something. I found enough info searching the threads here to answer all my questions to this point.

I'm new to growing the "right" way, this is my first grow with a whole room and good equipment, previously I've grown two or three plants in a closet with 150w CFLs. I put pics up of my setup now, basically 3 4x4 ebb and flow w/ 3 1000w HPS, veg tent with a blue 150w CFL and red 125w CFL, active intake and exhaust, can filter and mylar and all that other good stuff. I'm running into a new set of challenges now though. I already have a few Q's but I'll save them for the right forum when I get pics.

Anyway, cheers from NorCal:D

Yo Ho primitive,
Hey you sound like your enjoying yourself already. I love to hear happy words like what you just posted here. Since your bring in the thumbs up, I guess we will take advantage of a good time, and spark one in your honor.
:bong1:
Enjoy, and welcome again

smoke in peace
Kingkahuuna

Welcome primitive. :) I look forward to watching your grows.

G'Day G'Day Welcome to Marijuana Passion

wellcome bro, sounds like u got a very very nice sett up. i am on my first grow my self with cfl

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Good luck to you let me know how everything goes, im growing for the first time myself, just waiting for my seeds to come in.

stay high

yeah I hope you Harvested by now or its real close...:rofl: greenlover22

Latest posts

Back