Long time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokinMom said:
Oh? I still see a few with some personal, revealing info. Selective much?

Lol. I run a 9.7 million dollar a year restaurant empire, girl. Always have my plate full. I just skimmed thru it and took names out I saw. Not sure what I missed. It's wedding season so I just log in when I can. Guess I was hoping everyone would play nice.

Just saw you apologized back a few posts. No biggie. :)

Hey Nouvellechef any chance i could lend a few dollars from ya ill pay it back as soon as i see ya but im going blind fast.
Lol
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Hey Nouvellechef any chance i could lend a few dollars from ya ill pay it back as soon as i see ya but im going blind fast.
Lol
T4

For you always bringing humor to threads. Sure.

Screw the $, I want some grub, I'm starving. :giggle:

Hello HippyInEngland! Glad yual safe and happy yur trails walking pilgrim! Yual been gone quite the turns of the moon ;) Back when I be a lurker watchin from the bushline yual be one pilgrim found friendly and might kind to those deserving. Yual be just what this here fire needs and mighty glad yual blessin us with yur personality and knowledge

BWD

If that were the case pilgrim Id be honored so what yual goin to do next to HIE fireside show up as the scary "RADAR" try scares him away ;) Yual not long fur yur trails walkin friend, folks be readin yual just fine;)

BWD

No my friend I thinks its HIE himself and aim to get some cookin tips fur my fire ;)

BWD

No...no ...no....Hippy is no way Multi...:rofl:...You folks that been tending fire here( so to speak)..will learn ....as I have ....people come back as another name but cant change they types:D...they quikly figured...I know ...been there done that:p......Im standing by THE Hippy as I have in past...His help has made me the grower I am today....this Multi Kat has Crap to contribute...I supose I can go and dig up some **** on him/her as well..(but as Ive said...no one rents my head)..I know lets have a gang buster fight.....I bet I mess you all up

:lama:

okay fun times start:bolt::bong:

Welcome back,,You probably remember me as Cowboydawg. Good to hear from ya.

So Mr HIE how yual been pilgrim? Last I be seein of ya yual were busy addin to yur fireside food slingin skills and be needin some new ideas on meat prep to spruce up the moose ;) Cause my couple ways be getting boring could use some fresh ideas. Hope yual take time to settle camp here cause there are some good folks to be found and could use good folk like yual back helpin grow here positive friend ;)

BWD

Now this here thread just don't make sence might as well just delete and hopes HIE starts new one without the problems of others. Sorry HIE fur the negative drama of some here. Yual welcome my fireside pilgrim ;)

BWD

OK Enough,

HIE hello and welcome back my friend. Good to hear from you.

The thread is no longer productive, and indeed hurtful things are being mortar dropped. It's done...

Several folks here tried hard to impress on others the idea of peace, and calm. I doft my cap to the mature ones here.

HIE you know that you are welcome, but I am closing this thread in hopes that perhaps everyone can start fresh after a good hoober.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back