Look at the different in N.L. Growth.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
Ok these 2 plants were planted at the same time 9-29..
1 month later the girl on the right is alot taller then the rest and they all get FF feed 1/2 tbs & water at the same time.. Same potting soil, water is good and the light is 400 watt MH conversion bulb 14/10 and temp during the night starts at 82 and drop down to 72 by morning so that good..

So why is the tall N.L. plant taller then the other & rest????

10-30.jpg

BuddyLuv said:
good genetics, or the other three are just runts.

Runts all 3 plants ??
I am going to raise the bucket up more on the short ones..

blancolighter said:
Well, ya know which one to clone now...

Only if the Plant is a Girl.!!
Got to wait another week to see if male or female...

I just put some grates under the buckets to raise the plants up to the light more and we will see in a week how they r doing..!

Flyinghigh said:
Only if the Plant is a Girl.!!
Got to wait another week to see if male or female...
Got my fingers crossed for ya, good luck!

Could be a lot of different variables. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just hope its a lady. Nice work raising the three small ones. That will definitely help out. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

interesting, i usually just discard any runts that dont exhibit the regular growth patterns of the majority. but in your case, the majority are very small, hmmm... oh well, hope for some girls!

I can't say I've ever seen anything like that before. If it doesn't start growing, I wouldn't bother with it, personally.

Flyinghigh said:
Runts all 3 plants ??
I am going to raise the bucket up more on the short ones..

I guess better than males...I've read post on here about people who've spent $100 on a dozen seeds and get 11 males.

Well folks I am hopen for a female out of that plant !
If it is a male then I putting him in the other room and bagg the branches as long as pollen will Last in the Bagg, so I can have some seeds in the future..
As for ripping them up because there Slow growing doesn't mean alot now and Just maybe they need alittle help with some growth hormone shots.. Must get some from the Doctor :hubba: to make some Strong girls..

I'll get more pix over the week end

I just got back from looking at that Plant and I can see something showing for sex and I hopen for a Banana sex for female but it looks like a round ball.. Give it a few days..
Female Female I pray for..:hubba:
I am going to start Germ. some more seed today, Purple Power and a few free bee seeds..

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
The big one could just be a male, which tend to grow faster than females.

:yeahthat:
The tiny ones have 4 weeks? :eek:
Maybe you got some old seed stock?

:ccc: here is some green mojo to a female plant! :hubba:

Latest posts

Back